Apparently a really strong bicycle!

ReconRat

Well I do see a bowtie on the hubcap, not surprised its junk.

:bigfinger:

It looks as though that's to the outside of the impact beam, and most cars would suffer the same fate. It's amazing the amount of strength that a round object has, but I know I don't need to tell the OP about that!

Oh, and on the bowtie/junk comment, that looks like an Aveo, which is a Daewoo with a Chevy badge on it. I work on them, but I don't claim them as a true Chevy!

Chevy=JUNK. EVERY chevy I have owned and my wife has owned has been junk. My trailblazer is falling apart as we type. The lumina my wife bought new and had serviced at the stealership for everything was a pile. It had 86k miles on it when we got rid of it, with a smoked tranny that was serviced by the dealer, 3 times fixing the air and 3-4 serpentix belts. power steering pump, master cylinder for the brakes, starter, alternator. It was a P.O.S. and so was every other chevy I bought. I will never buy a chevy again.

I used to like Chevys and Fords. But over time, I realized I was having to improve them a lot from how they left the factory. And then some things that couldn't change out too well. I give up... but I probably have no excuses driving a Jeep. I did like early Olds Cutlass though.

Chevy=JUNK. EVERY chevy I have owned and my wife has owned has been junk. My trailblazer is falling apart as we type. The lumina my wife bought new and had serviced at the stealership for everything was a pile. It had 86k miles on it when we got rid of it, with a smoked tranny that was serviced by the dealer, 3 times fixing the air and 3-4 serpentix belts. power steering pump, master cylinder for the brakes, starter, alternator. It was a P.O.S. and so was every other chevy I bought. I will never buy a chevy again.

I've heard similar stories from people that have had just about every other brand of vehicle out there.

yeah my mom's 2007 toyota carolla is also falling apart. the console under the radio has a broken clasp that holds the door shut so it falls open when you hit a bump, almost all of the chrome on interior parts is peeling off and cuts your fingers on the handles and shift knob.

the spoiler on the trunk lid leaks into the trunk. she hates that car so bad she drives here 1991 camaro Z-28 with a 305 and 250k miles on it around instead. and it also only gets just slightly less mpg she claims. (camaro's are very aerodynamic)

Edited by serpentracer

My dads lumina lasted over 200k my gfs lumina is the best car she had (she says even over her 08 Mazda 3, piece of crap) step dads 2500 duramax - best truck he's owned, my Cadillac is amazing with 114k same goes for my grandpas cadi's. Horror stories from all brands like jporter said, hell my friend had to stop driving his 92 ranger cause the drive shaft fell off with over 500k on it.

My parents had a Sedan DeVille that they wouldn't trust to get across town and back. It was that bad. Broke down all the time. It would just quit running and stop. Stuff going wrong all the time. ABS brakes failed, and the Cadillac mechanics couldn't figure out how to fix them. Just gave up and disconnected the ABS.

That picture is so fake

im a GM lover,my dads Buick has 400,000 on it, original tranny fluid and 20,000 mile oil changes have kept it running strong, its never been in the shop. He is pushing for 500,000 before he sells it. The Cadillac Seville he had before that had 325,000 on it with out ever being in the shop. I hit 205,000 in my grand am this week and its still IMO stronger than any of that cheap foreign crap. I hear of Hondas and toyotas breaking all the time and they are the most uneventful cars ever.

My dads lumina lasted over 200k my gfs lumina is the best car she had (she says even over her 08 Mazda 3, piece of crap) step dads 2500 duramax - best truck he's owned, my Cadillac is amazing with 114k same goes for my grandpas cadi's. Horror stories from all brands like jporter said, hell my friend had to stop driving his 92 ranger cause the drive shaft fell off with over 500k on it.

I know someone else with a mazda 3 a 2007 and it's been in the shop a few times for the rack and pinion system going out. the dealer techs didn't even know how to fix the speed sensor thing for it so they replaced the whole thing twice in 3 years.

Yeah he drives the car until it burns the oil up them dumps in more oil=20000 mile oil change.

No joke he has done that a couple of times, he just drives the wheels off of it, almost every part on the car is original. He just called me yesterday and asked me to put its second set of plugs in it, but it still has stock wires

just so no one calls me a liar. I snapped a pic of it when I fixed the turn signal clicker relay thing for her.

back then 2006 it has 244,349 miles on it.

7358957922_04fe23f73c_b.jpg

Does the whole car look that clean? I really need to get my thirdgen Camaro back on the road...

my 91 prelude has 188k on it. of course, i've put in 5 quarts of oil since buying it with 185k. as well as a bottle and a half of power steering fluid, and just last night had to put brake fluid in the clutch reservoir. it's a thirsty car...

my fiance's 06 Aveo has 50k miles on it, and had the throttle computer replaced within the last 3k.

cars suck in general.

I had a 1984 Honda Civic. Around 170K, the car changed its own oil. I had to add a quart every month. I kept that car until the sheet metal rotted out around the front upper bearing plate and pushed the strut through the hood.

Does the whole car look that clean? I really need to get my thirdgen Camaro back on the road...

well it did. a hail storm beat the crap out of it while she was at work one day.:( she loves that car. and takes very good care of it. I got to drive it once or twice since 1992 when she bought it.:lol:

and when she hit a deer in it a few years ago the shop used single stage paint on the front ground effects. looked good for a year or two.

this is why you don't use single stage paint kids...look at that mess

and the insurance co wouldn't replace the stock fog lamps. they said gm didn't put fog lamps on that car. lol. the glass said gm right on it along with a factory switch on the dash. but they wouldn't have any of it. she was super pissed.

3613736035_96c369942c_b.jpg

Edited by serpentracer