MAPS Air Museum in N. Canton/Green.

baptizo

Has anyone been to the MAPS Air Museum located next to the Akron/Canton airport?

I have an invite from the PCA to attend a special tour tomorrow morning and thought it might be neat to check it out along with some free breakfast earlier in the morning @ Chili's in Canton.

I had no idea it was there. Their website lists quite a few notable aircraft are there. I would certainly go on the invite if I were you. I'll put a visit on my list of things to do.

It's a pretty nice little museum. See if you can get into the restoration hangar - there's an F100 & B-26 in there. Very cool stuff.

Make sure you drop some cash in one of the donation boxes - that's what keeps all these things going!!

• 1 month later...

Sorry only just saw this post. If you missed your invite, call and set something up..Yes...been there. Film shoot a few yrs back. Nice display and restoration shop a nice visit. Got an outside area of hulks to be restored (presumedly).

Edited by littlecarbsbigsmiles
droid....