Clemens found not guilty

sParkSnare

I know it doesn't have the same emotions attached to it as the Zimmerman ordeal, but Roger Clemens has been found not guilty of perjury. I would have lost money if I'd bet on the outcome of this case...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303836404577474441416174080.html?mod=djemalertNEWS

Why aren't there riots in the streets over this clear miscarriage of justice?

Whitey always gets away with stuff, no one's surprised - except sparksnare and me.

Guess this means Zimmerman will be found half guilty (or half innocent, depending upon how you see it).

• Upvote 2

What a complete and total waste of taxpayer funds, regardless of what the verdict would have been.

Absolutely agree, but the complete and total waste of taxpayer funds started much earlier, when Congress inserted itself into the PED issue to start with. It was absolutely idiotic for anyone in Washington to even voice an opinion, not to mention hold hearings, re: whether a baseball player, or every baseball player, was on the juice.