I need a new project guys...

jester3681

Looking for a new project to fill my empty garage. I'd like to take that basket case or barn find off your hands. Let's face it, you won't ever finish it. Heck, I might not either, but at least it will be in my garage, not yours. Your wife will stop nagging. Mine will start. Really, I'm offering to inherit your headache. All kidding aside, looking for a 70s or 80s bike, condition not an issue, but I have to have a title. My budget is small but my dreams are big! May do partial trade. I have some tools and home theater equipment. PM me or post here - thanks in advance!

want a bobber project? got a perfectly good 93 honda shadow 600 that my wife wants to upgrade from, only problem is i have sell it as a good bike no less than $2000

Sounds like a fun project but too new for me and a bit out of my budget...

I stoped at a garage sale and there was a gs 850. Not sure what year. I would guess 80's. Needed tank treatment(rust),headlight,carbs cleaned up. The guy wanted 900.00. I could probably stop and get a phone number if you think it's something your into??

pm sent, and i'm cheaper than these guys, 79 cb750, cant promise much more than a frame w/title, straight forks, and an engine that used to run that still turns freely.

there is most of a bike here, but i'm looking to unload the crap in the shed.

Hey guys - had an unexpected vet visit that cleaned out the motorcycle fund... the only thing I could talk my wife into right now would be my "first love" - Honda CX500. Anyone has one of those for about $500, I'd make it happen. Otherwise, no bike for me right now. Thanks for all the tips though!