FS: Ipod Touch 32GB

APCh8r

I have a mint condition 32gb Ipod Touch with very minimal use. This has been sitting around since I got my android phones and I have no use for it so I wanted to pass the great product on to someone that would use it. The unit currently has a screen protector on the front and a vinyl graphic protector on the back. It has the most recent software update also. Asking $200 obo for this unit as it is great condition. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

2012-06-21_21-31-33_117.jpg

2012-06-22_12-01-09_974.jpg

• Upvote 1

Bump, will be passing through Columbus tomorrow on my way to the Canton area for the rest of the week. Then through Columbus again on Saturday on the way back to Cincy. In anyone in those areas that are interested let me know and I can meet up with you. Someone has to need a great condition Ipod instead of this thing sitting at my house.

Bump, will be passing through Columbus tomorrow on my way to the Canton area for the rest of the week. Then through Columbus again on Saturday on the way back to Cincy. In anyone in those areas that are interested let me know and I can meet up with you. Someone has to need a great condition Ipod instead of this thing sitting at my house.

I know its a pain in the ass, but try the barter section of craigslist if you're looking for anything. Its come through for me on a couple items the last 2 weeks

I've got a bucket of range balls.....

Remind me to kick you next time I see you ;)

For anyone that might be interested in the Cincy area: I drive down from Mason to UC everyday if anyone that is interested wants to meet to check it out.