WTB: HiPoint 9mm carbine

ShawnR

--- FOUND ONE ---

I am looking for a HiPoint 995 9mm carbine. I think it would make a nice dedicated "trunk gun" to compliment the GHB (get home bag).

Fin, feather fur had them for $245 so I am hoping for less than that unless it has an ATI stock or something like that.

No rush, but I figured I'd throw it out there.

Edited by ShawnR

I'm pretty sure that is still considered a rifle, so loaded mags in the vehicle is a major no-no according to Ohio law. Kinda puts a damper on a defensive weapon.

Yes it is. However if you have a carry permit and you get a rifle that takes the same mags as your pistol...... ;)

That's why I did a 9mm AR that accepts Glock mags ;) I carry a Glock and mags for my Glock...they just happen to fit the AR as well.

id choose a rock over a hi point. it will be much more reliable in the long run lol.

Then sir, I formally accept your challenge to a duel! Shall we say 50 yards?

(Then I get your rock too!)

Yes it is. However if you have a carry permit and you get a rifle that takes the same mags as your pistol...... ;)

That's why I did a 9mm AR that accepts Glock mags ;) I carry a Glock and mags for my Glock...they just happen to fit the AR as well.

Having the mags already loaded wouldn't be a big deal since this would be a secondary weapon anyway. If I have to end up walking home, carrying a "rifle" would probably keep people away. That is my theory anyway.

I wouldn't mind having one just to derp around on. I fired a friend of mine's HP carbine a few weeks ago and I was pleasantly surprised. I still hate the fact that you can't take them down to clean, but for $250, I'd do it.

Then sir, I formally accept your challenge to a duel! Shall we say 50 yards?

(Then I get your rock too!)

hmm thats a little far to throw my rock. how about 10 paces?

Touche :)