OR T-Shirt Pickup Round One - Tonight (6/29/12) at Rule 3 - 7PM to 9PM

Casper

OR T-Shirt Pickup Round One - Tonight (6/29/12) at Rule 3 - 7PM to 9PM

If you ordered a shirt and would like to pick it up, we'll be at Rule 3 (map and info below) from 7PM until around 9PM tonight. It was posted in another thread, but I wanted to make it official. Bring cash. Shirts are $10 each for XS through XL. XXL and larger are $11.

Your name has to be on the list of those who ordered. If you didn't get in on the order process, don't worry. We'll have another one.

For those looking for a payment link, I'm still having issues with getting an accurate price for shipping. I'll get it up as soon as I can.

Map and info: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=rule+3&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=47.617464,71.103516&hq=rule+3&t=m&z=15&iwloc=A

PS: I'll give more advanced notice for the next one. This week has been insanely hectic and I apologize.

Do you have a general area where you are going to be at? I have no idea what you people look like. Never know you might be in the back by the kids games?

:dunno: Id look for the table with a big box of shirts on it and people already wearing them. But I tend to over think things

Do you have a general area where you are going to be at? I have no idea what you people look like. Never know you might be in the back by the kids games?
:dunno: Id look for the table with a big box of shirts on it and people already wearing them. But I tend to over think things

Yeah, I think it's safe to assume you won't miss us. They are going to have a table for us. You can probably just ask when you get there if you don't see us right away.

I'm sorry you over think things. It's a bad habit to have.....or not. Just depends.

Well hell.. I'm on for a shirt this round, is anyone from NEO going and want to bring mine back? :D preeezzzeee..

Mine too, I dont have boobz to entice someone to get mine though. If not I will be waiting for the shipment link.