thinking about selling my 01 rc51 $3000

cOoTeR

Basically I don't have time to do what I want with it. I'll sell it for $3000 with everything I have with it. A quick run down of it. It was wrecked + stolen and totalled out then recovered but has a clean Arizona title. The bike runs great. It has a straight exhaust but will come with the stock cans. There's a small dent in the tank. A small bend on the lip of the front rim that doesn't affect the ride at all. The radiator fans don't kick on but I don't ride in traffic so it hasn't heated up. The bike needs to be tuned. It has a PCII installed on it now but I have a PCIII that will be included with the bike. It has engine ice in it now. New front tire bought from Hoblick its a michilein pilot road 2 (ill have to double check). The front headlight fairing is gone but I have both stock headlights. It currently has the aztec 8 dual headlight set-up with turn signals. I have the aztec 8 speedometer mount that could be installed to replaced the rigged mount I have now. One side fairing is broken and the other one has some scratches. The tail fairing is cracked in a few places but could be repaired. It has 15/42 tooth sprocket set-up and new chain. The throttle will stick a little when the bars are turned all the way to the side. Needs barends but I may have some in a box of hardware I bought off ebay from a rc tear down.picture.php?albumid=1397&pictureid=16283&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=1397&pictureid=16282&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=1397&pictureid=15936&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=1397&pictureid=15935&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=1397&pictureid=15753&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=1397&pictureid=15751&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=1397&pictureid=15754&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=1397&pictureid=15750&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=1397&pictureid=15752&thumb=1

I know lbts and all that cuz it is.

Edited by cOoTeR