Google Bans Firearm

TheBrown57

Haven't seen anything "official" from Google (haven't bothered to look), but the Google Shopping feature once again (seems to me it happened on or about 4 July) is working, mostly.

Type in "<model of gun> magazine" or "holster" or whatever, and get results.

Tried Bing, less than happy with the way it works. Maybe I'd like it if I got used to it, but looks like I ain't a-gonna need to, since Google has amended their policy.

And its this mindset that keeps the bipartisan system going. People would rather vote for the person they think is going to win than the best person for the job. Until people pull their heads out of their ass we will be choosing the lesser of two evils.

that's all it's ever been. when you're forced to pick between to things there's not much of a choice. if you're a republican you're going to pick the republican most of the time.

I also urge anyone to look up what bain capital owns and how many of those places are going out of buisness, suck ass to shop at, or are just down right going down the tubes.

look at the radio stations ran by clear channel bain owns. all republican based news and nothing but shit music.

Edited by serpentracer

that's all it's ever been. when you're forced to pick between to things there's not much of a choice. if you're a republican you're going to pick the republican most of the time.

I also urge anyone to look up what bain capital owns and how many of those places are going out of buisness, suck ass to shop at, or are just down right going down the tubes.

look at the radio stations ran by clear channel bain owns. all republican based news and nothing but shit music.

That's the problem with the system everyone decides to join one of 2 shitty groups and vote the way the said shitty group tells them. It's going to be that way until the American people realize it and join together and vote for people who are not one or the other. Then the bigger problem is the electoral college.