100 Guitar Riffs

Carwhore

Sweet video

A while back, I attempted to learn to play guitar. I tried playing right handed, but had trouble getting my left hand to work the neck and strings. I gave up after awhile. This winter, I think i might try to play again, but this time, try playing left handed.

impressive foot switching and quick detunes. He didnt miss a lick through it all either:bow:

Thats what I was thinking as well when I saw it a few days ago. Rewatched it and I wonder if someone else was working the pedal for him?

Either way to remember all 100 without missing a step is impressive. I need to dust off the guitar and start up again :(

Thats what I was thinking as well when I saw it a few days ago. Rewatched it and I wonder if someone else was working the pedal for him?

Either way to remember all 100 without missing a step is impressive. I need to dust off the guitar and start up again :(

You should do it. I play maybe once every two weeks. Just enough to stay rusty. But when I nail something the hair on the back of my neck stands up.