FS: 7x12 Dual Axle Enclosed Trailer - Race Ready

SJC1000rr

I'm putting my enclosed trailer up for sale. I got it two years ago where it was originally used as a storage trailer, so I put some work/updates into it. Its in great condition and setup for motorcycle racing with E-Track in the front and back and it has a few recessed latch points in the floor. This year I put on all new Carlisle Radial trailer tires, Safety chains, Front wind deflector and top vent. Comes with (1) complete unused spare tire.

Price: $3000

Direct info on it:2006 Carry-On 7X12CGR

trailer.jpg

Trailer2.jpg

•Plywood Flooring

•2-5/16” A-Frame Coupler with Safety Chains

•(2)-3,500 LB. Brake Axles

•2,000 LB. Top Wind Jack

•Aluminum Fenders

•7-Way Round RV-Style Electrical Plug

•Electronic Brakes

•3/8” Plywood Walls

•3/4" Plywood Flooring

•Aluminum Siding

•Front Stone Guard

•Sporty Rear Aluminum Dressing

•Interior Lighting

•Long Life LED Tail Lights

•Galvalume Steel Roof

•A-Frame Drop Wheel

GVWR 7000 lbs.

Empty Weight 2300 lbs.

Capacity 4625 lbs.

Overall Length 192 in.

Overall Width 102 in.

Overall Height 106 in.

Door Ramp Width: 72 in.

Edited by SJC1000rr

Yeah, I've towed it to/from Jennings, Indy, and around to Mansfield etc. The TB's are definitely nice and the dual axle helps a ton with moving around, or lack of. As a reminder it ALSO has plumbing already for an AC drain so you can grab a portable AC unit and rock it. I need to add this to my trailer so we can use the AC unit when we roll.

Not speaking for Steve, but for selling, it just makes sense because so many of us in Cbus have enclosed trailers now, and ride sharing is a must. I live 5 mins from him and have a Vnose, that we take when it's just us two, and really is cost effective to not have everyone with a trailer. NOTHING is wrong with this trailer, not just for bikes, for landscaping, construction, etc. It's legit.

I got the tires for him this winter and they ARE radials, so weight isn't an issue, you could put a freaking miniX in here or a mowers, anything really.

GLWS

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...