8-8 morning cruise

Spaceship1000

This is the area we'll ride. Clean roads and some good flowing curves. Depending on heat may head toward coshocton. 7-8 departure . Location to meet up will be determined on rider locations. Will post up later on meet spot . Riders should be well seasoned. Nothing to crazy and nothing to boring.

Ha Ha

Edited by Spaceship1000
Ha Ha

Like to, but can't tomorrow. Unless it really is 8-8... then I've got enough notice, but that's on a Wednesday, so no.

Glad you brought that to my attention. It is a 7-8-12 ride. Ill be fueling up at the circle of Lagrange at sunoco at 8 am. Rt 301 and rt 303 intersect there. Ill be stopping in at the buckeye deli at 9:15 in Nashville off 514 and 60. Ill be there till 9:40 . Fun starts there. Hope to see ya.

Edited by Spaceship1000

The variety of curves from sweepers to hairpins were there. It was a good run with Ryan yesterday. The loop totaled around 250 miles was plenty of fill up spots. If you live up north this route is easily obtainable and won't suck your whole day up. Hope to see more show up next time.

when the weather is much more milder there will be plenty of riders up for rides, northys usually meet up at bolivar and we head out from there. Good spot for us east side guys to come join as well. Need to ride 669/668 etc the southern guys were saying they are awesome with new pavement etc.

Weather is fine for riding just need to keep moving and not sit and get hot. My work is getting crazy and my riding is gonna be almost zero soon. We are gonna start up sunday nights and shut down saturday at 11pm. Which means that I am looking at 24 hours off a week. Gonna be hard to get out for a ride.