Hi from Geauga County.

muddyrabbit

Hi everyone, I signed up the other day when member Buildit informed me of another member have some troubles.

My fiancée and I ride dual sports, and love to travel. Did 2 weeks in Mexico this winter.

I am also an activist for riders rights. For the last 4 or 5 years I have been the Legislative Affairs Liaison for Ohio Motorized Trails Association. Which translates to I deal with issues like someone trying to pass state laws that infringe on your rights as riders. Although we focus on trail issues, we do work to support the AMA on street issues.

We also run a small shop, Geauga Power Sports. We do tire changes, service, helmets, gear, etc, and we host a lot of rides all summer. Next Saturday in fact if your interested is The Chicken Run.

• 2 weeks later...
welcome....

when I hear Middlefield, I think "winkies"

might be interested in winery run, I'll check out the info

Well there is a large Amish community in the township however Amish are still the minority. :D

Thats the town I grew up in and my parents and in-laws still live there.

Welcome to the OR board Muddy. I will get out to another GPS ride some time. And next time I wont skip the "special" section :D

Craig