Wanted 30-30

bowdog

I had always wanted one. Then I won a raffle for a buying spree at a local gunshop. I ordered a Henry .30 .30 lever action and LOVE IT.

Good luck in your search. There are certain years of Winchester's, I discovered, that are not so desirable. Seems they were made in the 60's, post '64 iirc. Most of the used rifles I found were about $350 and up, but most had sloppy actions and seemed to be very well used. Hope you have better luck looking for a good used one than I did.

Damn the luck, had a 70's Winchester 30/30 lever I traded off. I do have a limited special edition "Miami County" custom engraved Henry Goldenboy waiting for me in my fathers will that he had a glass front case made for. But, it will never be used nor sold. Good luck in the hunt!

Thanks guys I purchased a real nice one off of a member on here. Dale I may be interested in yours also...Please let me know when it is in, and i will come take a look.

Good meeting you bowdog and the boy thanks you again, he just got a real clean HK USP 40.

Good meeting you!! Thanks again to you and your boy. Took it out and shot it Saturday. Shoots great and is very clean just as you told me. Will try and throw some pics up soon.

I just bought another Winchester Model 94 today, one that I have been looking for for a while. Its a super super clean 1972 (birth year). Hard to find one post 64 that doesn't have any pitting, had to pay a lot for it tho. Love these things!