Cleveland Burger King Lettuce Dancer Busted By "Anonymous" inside of 15 minutes...

magley64

http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/burger-king-employee-stands-lettuce-busted-internet-163700384.html

It took 4Chan users only 15 minutes to track down and bust the Cleveland-area Burger King employee who stood on top of two containers of shredded lettuce and then posted a picture of the gross act.
Other users weren't laughing: according to Hypervocal.com, Anonymous, the notorious vigilante hacking group, used GPS data embedded in the photo to locate the fast food restaurant's address and reportedly contacted the franchise and FoxNews8. "Whoever this is is getting fired," a morning shift manager named Andrea, told the Cleveland Scene.

Glad he was caught but honestly what are they gonna do to him? Fire him from his shitty fast food job? That'll teach him!

Makes me glad I rarely eat from fast food joints, although I imagine this happens at nice restaurants too, I just rather think it didn't. Curious which BK it was though and if I have ever ate there.

Edited by JStump

Glad he was caught but honestly what are they gonna do to him? Fire him from his shitty fast food job? That'll teach him!

Makes me glad I rarely eat from fast food joints, although I imagine this happens at nice restaurants too, I just rather think it didn't. Curious which BK it was though and if I have ever ate there.

there actually might be some kind of law he broke doing that. I at least hope so.

who the hell even eats at burger king anymore? have you seen them lately? they look like they're straight out of the mid 80's for one and they're always dirty as hell. their fries are just god awful.

I actually really like a whopper w/cheese from time to time... I prefer a burger off the grill at home, but for convenience, a whopper will do in a hurry.

back when I was working at premix I would usually stop a burger king before work and buy 2 whoppers w/cheese, and 1 double whopper w/cheese, had the singles on breaks, and the double for lunch.

I actually really like a whopper w/cheese from time to time... I prefer a burger off the grill at home, but for convenience, a whopper will do in a hurry.

back when I was working at premix I would usually stop a burger king before work and buy 2 whoppers w/cheese, and 1 double whopper w/cheese, had the singles on breaks, and the double for lunch.

Damn! Keep eatin' like that and you'll end up as fat as me :nono:

Damn! Keep eatin' like that and you'll end up as fat as me :nono:

At that time I was working my ass off, and going to school full time, so that was breakfast lunch and dinner, I barely had time to sleep... I never really got over 170, though i put on about 10 pounds of belly fat over the last couple years...

At that time I was working my ass off, and going to school full time, so that was breakfast lunch and dinner, I barely had time to sleep... I never really got over 170, though i put on about 10 pounds of belly fat over the last couple years...

You're married right? Yeah, that 10lbs can turn into 50 in no time :lol:

You're married right? Yeah, that 10lbs can turn into 50 in no time :lol:

not married, just got back into "office" jobs rather than doing physical labor...

Now I'm working a lot of extra hours, travelling for business, etc... so when I get time off I'd rather ride my motorcycle than my bicycle, otherwise I'd be in a bit better shape.

not married, just got back into "office" jobs rather than doing physical labor...

Now I'm working a lot of extra hours, travelling for business, etc... so when I get time off I'd rather ride my motorcycle than my bicycle, otherwise I'd be in a bit better shape.

My bad, thought you were hitched. Just an uneducated guess since I'd seen a random photo of ya in a tux. I know the feeling, my bicycle has been hanging from the rafters so long the brake reservoir caps are wet from fluid weep through the gaskets :nono: My chubbyness REALLY needs to get that thing back on the trails so I can put some spring back in my step!

You meet more ladies on a motorcycle anyway...

I just bring my own along...lol

My bad, thought you were hitched. Just an uneducated guess since I'd seen a random photo of ya in a tux.

groomsman for my little sister's wedding...

I'm not 100% convinced it's a worthwhile endeavor, but society as it is, might be better off (or at least feel less awkward) getting married than just being "together" indefinitely... :dunno:

I'm not 100% convinced it's a worthwhile endeavor, but society as it is, might be better off (or at least feel less awkward) getting married than just being "together" indefinitely... :dunno:

Since banishing common law marriage, it seems to be popular anymore to just "be" together. But there are benefits to knot-tying, as well as making your better half that much happier within the commitment. I waited for the right one, just knew it was going to happen - and why not, right? That last step is never the last step, its the beginning of a new path togeth.....and what the fuck is my problem tonight?! I'm starting to sound like DrFuckinPhil :wtf: I really need to quit the sober life cause this shits screwin' with my head. A triple shot and a joint, I'll be fine......sorry folks......enough threadjackin'......my apologies for the derail, carry on......carry on:nono: