P11 Holster Info

Jst2fst

I'm looking for a smaller holster and Ive found these two ones. Just wanna know if anyone has these and how well do they work. The one made by Kel Tec is a belt clip that attaches to the right side of the gun and allows for easier concealment. I like this one due to OEM manufactured just concerned with it possibly coming loose ( falling from belt). Next one up is a Fobus Paddle Holster never really though about these but the price seems ok for this. This is a retention one as well. I'm just looking for so insight on these. Might end up buying both as their not that expensive.

Kel Tec Belt Clip:

http://grabagun.com/kel-tec-belt-clip-p11-p40-blue.html

Fobus Paddle Holster:

http://www.fobusholster.com/products/KEL_TEC_P11_9mm_40_PADDLE_HOLSTER-262-0.html

When I bought my P-11 it had the belt clip on it and I took it off, I'm not real fond of it.

Someone in the know please chime in, does the CCW laws require the trigger to be covered to be a legal concealed carry holster?

When I bought my P-11 it had the belt clip on it and I took it off, I'm not real fond of it.

Someone in the know please chime in, does the CCW laws require the trigger to be covered to be a legal concealed carry holster?

That was a concern I had as well.

Common sense requires it; I don't believe the law has anything specifically to say about it, but I could very well be wrong.

I'll look into this more

I picked up a wild bill's holster for my p11, best one I have used.

I have the one in the bottom link, it's ok if you can use an outside the waste one.

Both look promising I just don't wanna buy them and not like them afterwards. Plus I have a Uncle bucks or mikes OWB and its ok for cooler weather just need something smaller.

I have and use the clip, never had a problem. With the trigger pull on this gun a trigger guard dose not seem needed to me. But if I need to carry and its a tight fit I will take the round out of the pipe.

Trigger needs to be covered. Try concealment solutions. Its all custom handmade holsters. I love mine.

I just checked that site and one holster has Velcro on the backside to affix to a surface still looking on the site for one

I just checked that site and one holster has Velcro on the backside to affix to a surface still looking on the site for one

Check the sidewinder. That's what I use with the glock. I have a promo code if you choose to buy one.

Check the sidewinder. That's what I use with the glock. I have a promo code if you choose to buy one.

Theorist doesn't have the p11 on it for both sidewinders looks like im making a trip to vances to

You can email him and tell him what you are looking for. I have talked with the owner personally and he is pretty cool. Chances are he will go out and try to find a blue gun or the actual gun and make a model. I know he just did this for some buckmarks.

You can email him and tell him what you are looking for. I have talked with the owner personally and he is pretty cool. Chances are he will go out and try to find a blue gun or the actual gun and make a model. I know he just did this for some buckmarks.

Ok, I'll send him an email

A link for what? Trigger being covered isn't a law from my understanding in Ohio, but is common sense.

Yes on the trigger I haven't found anything on that . As well common sense comes into play with this. I'm still deciding on what I wanna do. I've seen other options as well versa carry for one.