Jamboree In the Hills traffic

Cdubyah

Anyone that's been to Jamboree in the Hills. How is traffic on Saturday afternoon on I70 EB towards wheeling? Gonna be driving through that area tomorrow. My future MIL seems to think traffic is going to be backed up for miles. Just trying to decide if I need to drive around, or can zip through without trouble.

Thank you

You should be good around noon traffic starts to bottle neck at the 70e 71 on ramp to 70e. I just stay in the left lane traffic seems to flow better there just make sure to get over after you go under the overpass.

I went through there 2 weeks ago from Belmont fairgrounds(just over the hill from Jambo), 70W sucks no matter what if you are coming from 77S, but the back up was/is minimal. Actually I came through a week later from 77S and you just have to shoot down 1 exit to Cambridge/Byesville south exit and turn around.

Add 15-20 mins tops.

As for Jambo my fraternity brother owns one of the campgrounds, and I havent been forever. But good times.