For Sale.. Used Woodcraft rearsets for Daytona 675.

Dubguy85

I believe these fit 2006 and Up but I'm no expert on triumphs.. Check woodcrafts website to make sure.. I'm selling a set of woodcraft rearsets that I bought from a friend who raced a 675. He sold me these and I knew they were Standard shift, but I thought on woodcrafts website that you could buy a $60 piece and make it GP.. Well.. You CAN.. however, you need a new sensor for the quickshifter if you have the 675R. It works great with the 675r for standard shift, but not GP.. I bought attack rearsets for WAY more money, but I don't need a new sensor now.. I'm going to let these go. They are in great shape and straight.. They have been down on one side, and it put a few scratches on the lever thingy that goes up and down on the little one inch deal your foot clicks. It doesn't effect the way it works and really isn't a big deal.. however if that bothers you, you can replace with brand new for cheap and have a spare.. These go for around $330-$350 and I'll sell these for $200 shipped, or $180 local pick up if i see you at putnam or I happen to be back in Ohio. Let me know if you have any questions!

IMG-20120718-00305.jpg

IMG-20120718-00304.jpg

IMG-20120718-00303-1.jpg

IMG-20120718-00299.jpg

IMG-20120718-00301.jpg

IMG-20120718-00298-1.jpg

IMG-20120718-00297-1.jpg

IMG-20120718-00298.jpg

Edited by Dubguy85

You have very soft looking hands.

Fact, Im so freaking jealous COX and Craig are staying with you tonight and not me. I bet Jen wouldn't mind if we shagged it up a little before bed with those soft hands you could hold me tight.

If we don't have a reply via Brandon tomorrow I'll text him. Wait Jinu, text your boyfriend and tell him about these, I bet he'd jump all over them like he does Gatsby at the track.