House Cleaning Services?

JonS

I have two ladies come every other Monday. I Would hire someone local that you know or at least know people that know them. I wouldn't use a service as the people will change. I have to trust the people coming into my home. Stay at home moms also

May do this on the side.

Chris

I wouldn't use a service as the people will change. I have to trust the people coming into my home. Stay at home moms also

May do this on the side.

I would suggest the exact opposite, because an individual likely isn't bonded or insured.

What happens if they get hurt in your house?

Plus the service SHOULD be very aware that theft is a potential problem and take steps to combat that. I know MTOclean bates their employees with cash and jewelry. The employees are told during their interview that they'll be bated, so if they have any intention of stealing, they may as well walk out the door now.

I would suggest the exact opposite, because an individual likely isn't bonded or insured.

What happens if they get hurt in your house?

Plus the service SHOULD be very aware that theft is a potential problem and take steps to combat that. I know MTOclean bates their employees with cash and jewelry. The employees are told during their interview that they'll be bated, so if they have any intention of stealing, they may as well walk out the door now.

Good points, and you pay more for that security and comfort.

My wife cleans houses, just her and her mom as a team. They do it for spare $$, and just for friends or people we know or trust, so there's not much of an issue with theft or insurance....but they're able to do it for much less than a cleaning service, and their clients say they do a better job.

So, if you have access to someone who works like that and you trust them, it can save you a lot of money and maybe get you a better cleaning service.

We have somebody whom has become quite the friend to us over the years, she is from Poland and does such an awesome job. I am not a fan of the majority of cleaning companies, Maggie cleans our home like it is her own.