Whose going? Indianapolis MotoGP 2012

centauro1198s

I'm thinking about getting the general admission for 3 days. Might not be there Friday though. But go down Friday night. Would like to do the $30 dollar ride the track deal. But if I'm spending the night, not really crazy about leaving the bike around. I didn't even know it was coming up. Thanks for the thread post. It’s what got me looking into it!

I'll be there fri, sat and sunday.

Hotel rooms are impossible to find downtown, as of about March. And if you do find one you'll be in the $180+ a night.

Best bet this year is to find something around the 465 loop. I think the Wyndham has some rooms last I looked, and there were some Comfort Inn.

I'll be there Friday night, at the track Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday general admission to the track.

Saturday night - AMA Pro Flat Track Indy Mile race at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. Best action and best spectating for kids IMO.

Sunday - general admission.

I should be camping in Lot#2 at the track.

Hope to meet up with others. I'll probably trailer a bike over to put around on, but not much riding possible with kids.

Chris

so.... a HUGE awesome to Yamaha for selecting my bike as 1 of 10.. to be ON DISPLAY!!!! AT MOTOGP to be apart of the 2012 custom SSB showdown. and get voted on to be amature builder of the year.

so to all that go the the GP this year PLEASE stop by the Yamaha tent and vote!! my bike will be there from friday til sunday after the races!!!

• Upvote 1