Motoseries Aug 11-12 Round 6 - Putnam

rubbersidedown

When you have 5 people calling you every day for a month saying they have cash in hand and none of them ever come to look at it, then the last thing you want to do is not sell it immediately.

And if I seriously have a bad rep on other sites about that then that is complete bullshit. I DID NOTHING WRONG. You guys are treating me like I ripped someone off or stole shit or something... Jesus Christ.

All I am going to say is that when you make a verbal agreement with a guy on the phone and change your process and just text him after another guy is coming, that's really shady and easily could upset someone. I know I'd be upset over that deal.

Nobody said you ripped anyone off here. I can understand emotions making someone say something stronger, but the fact is after selling so many things along the years I have been doing this, if you verbally talk to me about something I am selling, it is sold to you and I am willing to wait a bit. Even if you are the 3rd, 5th or whatever guy that has talked to me.

Next time, set a timeline. "I'll hold it for you for 2 days. After end of the day tomorrow, I am going to take whomever has cash in hand on Wednesday first thing." Would have saved a lot of issues. But, again... You making it sound like an AFJ thing, had you done that to a WERA person, you'd have been black flagged for sure.

great to see everyone again (Madcat you're still a pussy!). I've never had so many rules and regs with picture taking. But it's their sandbox so be it.

Images will take a little while longer this round as I leave for vacation in a few hours.

Vacation? WTF Marty, you don't get vacations. I can only imagine what Putnam's rules are for pics, but like you said, it's their sandbox.

Next time I see you you may have to get the same treatment Hollywood's going to get, a nice giant mushroom stamp right on the forehead.

Vacation? WTF Marty, you don't get vacations. I can only imagine what Putnam's rules are for pics, but like you said, it's their sandbox.

Next time I see you you may have to get the same treatment Hollywood's going to get, a nice giant mushroom stamp right on the forehead.

Wait, you're going to actually come to a race track soon? No way!! I call shenanigans!

:p

When you have 5 people calling you every day for a month saying they have cash in hand and none of them ever come to look at it, then the last thing you want to do is hold it for someone and turn another person down.

And if I seriously have bad rep on other sites about that then I don't even know what to think anymore. I DID NOTHING WRONG. All I did was sell my bike to the first person to show up with cash. You are treating me like I stole someones shit or ripped someone off...

I am done trying to explain myself. I know I didn't do anything that deserves the kind of shit I am getting for it.

Bro, I understand that you are frustrated by this. You may have done nothing wrong, you may have. I don't really know, and honestly I don't really give a shit. But just let it go, not even worth getting upset over, don't let it get to you. It's not necessarily an AFJ thing, although I guess I may have started that by mentioning them. That was my bad. Wish you could've made it to Putnam, would've been fun to battle it out. See you at Nelson next round?

I'm just glad that no one makes fun of me. After all... I'm balding and I'm training to be a dentist. That should be plenty of ammunition.

You guys are a great group.

Carry on making fun of eachother and talking racing. I love it. and I don't know what this is... :bunnypancake:

I'm just glad that no one makes fun of me. After all... I'm balding and I'm training to be a dentist. That should be plenty of ammunition.

You guys are a great group.

Carry on making fun of eachother and talking racing. I love it. and I don't know what this is... :bunnypancake:

Ray, you suck at life and should grow some balls and ride a new fucking track you pussy!

• Upvote 1

The only racing that Madcat is doing is to Home Depot and Bed, Bath, and Beyond for a "pretty nice little Saturday."

You know, those of us that are married and consider him a friend really should talk him out of this. Then again, misery loves company.

Hey wait, I was at Nelson and KTM wasn't! Not to rub salt in the wound, I think you were on vacation, but dang!

But yeah, I think the wife might let me go to those events, even though Beaver is the weekend before the wedding.

Hollywood, I'm going to doublestuff you next event, and Marty, I'll be cuming for you too lol.

Hey wait, I was at Nelson and KTM wasn't! Not to rub salt in the wound, I think you were on vacation, but dang!

But yeah, I think the wife might let me go to those events, even though Beaver is the weekend before the wedding.

Hollywood, I'm going to doublestuff you next event, and Marty, I'll be cuming for you too lol.

What was your excuse for Putnam? I know I heard rumblings about a bikini wax, but that shit isn't going to get too raw under a leather suit.

I did have to work last Nelson and will miss the next one and Grattan due to work also...:cry:

Man missing Grattan too bro? I love that track, but haven't been there since last year. I had to work Saturday night as well actually, have to this Saturday too. Picked up a few last second shifts as they just had my previous replacement quit and they needed some help.

As for the double stuffing, I wouldn't even think about doing it on the track, it'd get all messy and stuff. No one wants that.

I need to run 3 more total days to meet my low number I had set for myself this season, but still need to run Grattan to meet the min. number of tracks I wanted to run too. Hopefully it can happen, just need to make it!

Haha, in reality she hasn't ever told me I can or can't go to anything. Have I made her cry when I leave for a week for dirt track races, yep, several times, but she's realized now that it's just how I am and what I do. She doesn't like when I leave all weekend, 3 out of 4/5 weekends a month through the summer, but she is getting better about it.

But yeah, I need to get her to start buying my tires or something to help offset the costs of my hobbies LOL.

Bro, I understand that you are frustrated by this. You may have done nothing wrong, you may have. I don't really know, and honestly I don't really give a shit. But just let it go, not even worth getting upset over, don't let it get to you. It's not necessarily an AFJ thing, although I guess I may have started that by mentioning them. That was my bad. Wish you could've made it to Putnam, would've been fun to battle it out. See you at Nelson next round?

Yep ill be there. And I'm doing the trackday before so this time you won't beat me!

And I apologize for starting this but I just don't want people to think I'm shady. Especially on this forum since I see alot of you guys all the time

oh yeah, some race footage from the 600 novice sprints. courtesy of AFJ

quick note about that whole thing: a LOT of us are on both sites, and have been for years.

matt, steve, and some others are on this video. some excitement lol