Can Anyone Check Out A Truck In Groveport?

wantahertzdonut

I came across a truck in Groveport that I'd like to see this Sunday, but before I do I was hoping to get a set of eyes on it before I drive 2.5 hours to see it.

If anyone is available, PM me and let me know. I can pay you for gas and time. The truck is a 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser.

Aw man, you'll be the next guy to steal one from under me!

I've missed out on probably a dozen since I started looking in February. The usual no answer/no returned messages, or in 3 cases I got a call from the seller saying "he has someone else there right now buying it" as I'm getting in my car with money to buy.

Of course I can't just buy a normal vehicle with 30 examples for sale on CL at any given time!

I'm not allowed anymore vehicles at this time. Momma is tired of insurance and the $300 happy birthdat present from the BMV.

Shoot me the address and Ill find some time to eyeball it this week.

^^^

This dude knows his Yota's! I would trust him to check one out for me, and I work on cars for a living!

Also, Max Power is good people, and would not buy it out from under you.

Hey guys- I have a friend of mine who is able to check out the truck tonight. I really appreciate the responses.

Max- I didn't think you would do something like that, I was just kidding around but was super tired last night when I wrote everything. Sorry if I came off like a jerk!

Out of curiosity, do you know what year Toyota switched a/c refrigerant? This truck has "a leak in the a/c system", I'm trying to figure out how much it'll cost to fix and possibly convert to R134a.

Hey guys- I have a friend of mine who is able to check out the truck tonight. I really appreciate the responses.

Max- I didn't think you would do something like that, I was just kidding around but was super tired last night when I wrote everything. Sorry if I came off like a jerk!

Out of curiosity, do you know what year Toyota switched a/c refrigerant? This truck has "a leak in the a/c system", I'm trying to figure out how much it'll cost to fix and possibly convert to R134a.

Not sure, but my 94 pickup is R134a, so it should be the same.