New Ar

DirtDee675

aefcd5b2-8338-298e.jpg

aefcd5b2-835b-3e0a.jpg

Stag arms model 3

I actually had no intension on buying it but I had reward $ from Dicks and it was on sale and I walked out the door with it for just shy of $600 after tax. Tossed some magpul parts on it I had laying around from my sr-556 and I'm waiting on a Leupold prismatic scope and a magpul CRT-m stock in the mail and I'll be set. Only put about 100 rounds through it so far, needless to say I have the itch to go shoot it.

Last time I was at the dicks at great northern they had some bushmasters and a stag arms. They also had a few of the remington varmint ones. They never use to stock them there. Just a hunch? There prices are not the best on most of them. Seems like the OP got a good deal on his though.

Nice. I'd put a Yankee hill machine free float tube and an eotech on it, but that's just me. Love the magpul furniture, I have MOE on mine, so much better than stock. How's the trigger? My dpms trigger was garbage, took me hours with a variety of stones to get the creep out of it and make it nice and crispy.

I had an eotech on my Ruger and loved it but decided to go with the Leupold for this one. Who knows I might switch it out in the future. I personally like the trigger and won't mess around with it until I put a few more rounds down range.