Holmes has fans

kawi kid

my words were all supported

I don't think so, you suggested that it doesn't matter at all what was going on in someone's head, yet you claim to know that Holmes premeditated murder...

contadiction city if you ask me, but what do I know? I'm just afraid...

You can't reason with Magz. He's working off of emotion, off of fear.

He'll admit it, over and over, just keep him talking.

But be careful. If he's cornered, he'll give you the elbow.

Not sure I think that Craig, he seems to be scared or worried about nothing. He over analyzes everything, thinks there has to be a logical reason for everything. He seems like a one upper to me, no matter what he always has the answer and he is ultimately right in his mental reality. Lay out all the facts, things that are known and proven.....he will still argue the facts. Seems to be searching for something to believe in, he gives mankind way too much credit.

Eagerly waiting on his retort from this post.

• Upvote 1

Not sure I think that Craig, he seems to be scared or worried about nothing. He over analyzes everything, thinks there has to be a logical reason for everything. He seems like a one upper to me, no matter what he always has the answer and he is ultimately right in his mental reality. Lay out all the facts, things that are known and proven.....he will still argue the facts. Seems to be searching for something to believe in, he gives mankind way too much credit.

I'd agree with most of this...REP!

Edit: perhaps a little off on the "why", but maybe I don't fully understand myself either...

I don't think so, you suggested that it doesn't matter at all what was going on in someone's head, yet you claim to know that Holmes premeditated murder...

contadiction city if you ask me, but what do I know? I'm just afraid...

it doesnt matter at all was going on inside his head.

he murdered 12 people. he deserves to be in prison or on death row.

plain and simple.

theres no argument you can make for his mental state or for self defense that will ever make what he did acceptable.

the fact that he had been planning this attack and gathering supplies for months, along with setting traps at his apartment that took experts hours to disarm means he wasnt planning on going back home, then went to a movie theatre full of people, attacked them all unprovoked, and then waited for police to arrest him....all lead to premeditation to commit the crimes he committed.

how can you honestly sit there and argue that he is not to blame because of his mental state, and that he probably did it in self defense because those awful movie goers were trying to kill him......does that make any sense at all to you?

i keep trying to be done with this thread, because i know youre just fucking with everybody, but i still cant wrap my head around how fucking stupid you are. it baffles me.

He seems like a one upper to me, no matter what he always has the answer and he is ultimately right in his mental reality. Lay out all the facts, things that are known and proven.....he will still argue the facts.

this is dead on accurate. i would rep you if i could.

Zimmerman doesn't have to prove his innocence. The opposition must prove his guilt. Welcome to the civilized world.
well that seems open and shut' date=' zimmerman's gun, zimmerman's bullet, martin dead...

slam dunk[/quote']

you can't be for serial
I take it you have doubts that Zimmerman shot and killed martin...:confused:

i take it you don't understand that the claim is that the shooting was in self defense, not that the shooting occurred and the parties involved. are you for serial? it's a simple question.

it doesnt matter at all was going on inside his head.

No? Okay

he murdered 12 people. he deserves to be in prison or on death row.

again, allegedly... Why are you such a proponent of the 2nd amendment, and not give a damn about the 6th?

plain and simple.

theres no argument you can make for his mental state or for self defense that will ever make what he did acceptable.

the fact that he had been planning this attack and gathering supplies for months, along with setting traps at his apartment that took experts hours to disarm means he wasnt planning on going back home, then went to a movie theatre full of people, attacked them all unprovoked, and then waited for police to arrest him....all lead to premeditation to commit the crimes he committed.

so get a conviction

how can you honestly sit there and argue that he is not to blame because of his mental state, and that he probably did it in self defense because those awful movie goers were trying to kill him......does that make any sense at all to you?

I'm not asserting anything, other than the FACT that he hasn't been convicted of anything, and the only information you have is from the media which you CONSTANTLY label as "biased" and "unreliable".

i keep trying to be done with this thread, because i know youre just fucking with everybody, but i still cant wrap my head around how fucking stupid you are. it baffles me.

I think we both know I'm not stupid, but if you want to play the name calling game, go right ahead. My original post in this thread was to get a little bit of an emotional reaction, as well as get people to honestly think about their positions...So one murder suspect is a hero, the other is a monster, both killed unarmed people who were minding their own business...

i take it you don't understand that the claim is that the shooting was in self defense, not that the shooting occurred and the parties involved. are you for serial? it's a simple question.

So the reason Zimmerman killed martin was because he believed in his head that martin was trying to kill him? How can you know that?

or If zimmerman hadn't killed martin, martin would've killed zimmerman? Do you have a parallel universe generator?

Which is it? Was Z justified in shooting M because he "believed" his life was in danger? or Was Z justified in shooting M because of an outcome that never came to pass, and that we will never know would have came to pass?

So the reason Zimmerman killed martin was because he believed in his head that martin was trying to kill him? How can you know that?

or If zimmerman hadn't killed martin, martin would've killed zimmerman? Do you have a parallel universe generator?

Which is it? Was Z justified in shooting M because he "believed" his life was in danger? or Was Z justified in shooting M because of an outcome that never came to pass, and that we will never know would have came to pass?

Congratulations!! You just described the dilemma which the court has to decide!

• Upvote 1

I like Magz' replies. They're comical' date=' but only because I know there is some truth beneath the surface.[/quote']

Ever have a discussion with a multiple personality disorder patient, where all his personalities are the same...only they each just have no clue what the other personalities are arguing?

• Upvote 1

Congratulations!! You just described the dilemma which the court has to decide!

yes, but the majority of these people have already made that decision, based only on what the media has told them so far...

I just want to know where the justification comes from, a phantom reality that never happened, or because of the alleged murderer's belief of "what might have happened"...

I think I just realised how much magz is like the kids who are praising Holmes. He goes put of the way to go completely against the grain of what most see as normal. I kinda says a lot about his stance of self-defense also. He takes the victim role everytime which is what a lot of these kids are going also. If your aren't in the majority you are the victimized minority. Magz will tell argue this and say its cuz is more advanced and cultured just like he explained why he doesn't need guns.

The point of this thread when I started it was to point that so soon after a horrible crime I was surprised and shocked that this guy who premeditated murder on innocent civilians has people who want to be like him. I'm the guy who takes situations like this and tries to learn from them. I look at it and ask what would I have done to make myself or my wife safe in this sort of chaos. I try to learn. What surprises me is how some people can look at it with a feeling of sorrow for the person who would think up doing something like this.

That is all.

• Upvote 1

its so awesome that you KNOW exactly what's going on in magz head and his motivations. it just makes me wonder why are you not using your psychic powers to win the lottery or something?

maybe magz is able to objectively look at both sides of an issue, and is just playing devils advocate presenting the other side of the coin?

it really seems like a lot of people on here have blinders on and are absolutely incapable of looking at an issue from more than one side... and then they get so butthurt and take it personally and then they go to name calling and stuff like that... thats how civilized people have an open exchange of ideas right?

then again, people dont seem to WANT to have an open exchange of ideas like rational people.... they just want to argue for the sake of arguing i guess...

Edited by John

I think I just realised how much magz is like the kids who are praising Holmes. He goes put of the way to go completely against the grain of what most see as normal.

Just because something is common, doesn't mean it's correct... I do try very hard to remain skeptical to anything that is being spoonfed to the masses. Thank you for that.

I kinda says a lot about his stance of self-defense also. He takes the victim role everytime which is what a lot of these kids are going also.

Not quite sure what you mean by this, Please elaborate.

If your aren't in the majority you are the victimized minority. Magz will tell argue this and say its cuz is more advanced and cultured just like he explained why he doesn't need guns.

I don't need guns because I don't feel I'm in danger of being murdered. If i were afraid of being murdered, I'd probably be carrying a gun...:dunno:

its so awesome that you KNOW exactly what's going on in magz head and his motivations. it just makes me wonder why are you not using your psychic powers to win the lottery or something?

maybe magz is able to objectively look at both sides of an issue, and is just playing devils advocate presenting the other side of the coin?

it really seems like a lot of people on here have blinders on and are absolutely incapable of looking at an issue from more than one side... and then they get so butthurt and take it personally and then they go to name calling and stuff like that... thats how civilized people have an open exchange of ideas right?

then again, people dont seem to WANT to have an open exchange of ideas like rational people.... they just want to argue for the sake of arguing i guess...

After debating and reading the same stuff over and over magley posts about, you don't need super powers to know he isn't trolling like you believe. And never once have I resorted to name calling.

After debating and reading the same stuff over and over magley posts about, you don't need super powers to know he isn't trolling like you believe.

ooh do me next! tell me what i think about stuff and what my motives are!

:cool:

• Upvote 1

After debating and reading the same stuff over and over magley posts about, you don't need super powers to know he isn't trolling like you believe.

I'm not trolling, trolling is saying something just to make you mad... what I'm trying to do is get you to think...

if I just wanted to make you mad, I could find easier ways...

Think about it for a second, figure out what the important factors are, and either reverse or reinforce your position, but have a better understanding of why you've taken that position in the first place.

As opposed to what Swingset seems to think, this isn't emotional extortion, it's far more intellectual than that. Now I'm not saying you're not allowed to get mad about it, or you're wrong for being upset. I'm just trying to get to the "why" and then get you to transpose yourself into other people's positions, and see things from another perspective.

I'm not trolling, trolling is saying something just to make you mad... what I'm trying to do is get you to think...

if I just wanted to make you mad, I could find easier ways...

Think about it for a second, figure out what the important factors are, and either reverse or reinforce your position, but have a better understanding of why you've taken that position in the first place.

As opposed to what Swingset seems to think, this isn't emotional extortion, it's far more intellectual than that. Now I'm not saying you're not allowed to get mad about it, or you're wrong for being upset. I'm just trying to get to the "why" and then get you to transpose yourself into other people's positions, and see things from another perspective.

thinking is too hard. its too much to ask to see things from another perspective.

its much easier to just say im right and everyone else is wrong, and not think about the whats hows and whys. it is because it is. the world is black and white. no shades of gray... ignorance is bliss.

honestly, i feel like most people aren't posting here to actually have a rational exchange of ideas and viewpoints... they just want to yell and scream and tell you why you're a cockhead. as if their opinion carries more weight than anyone elses...

Edited by John
  • Upvote 1