Seven killed in shooting rampage at Wisconsin Sikh temple

Scruit

Not on any of the teams, but I understand the storys as they are written...

I also understand some of buddhism, spiritualism, and wicca...although I still find the supernatural aspects ridiculous, they've all got a few good points, if you can glaze over the erroneous parts, and the bullshit.

It's not the same type of propaganda. I'm not generalizing all rednecks as violent. This redneck is generalizing all darkies as Muslim.

Just wait.. If I am wrong' date=' I'll take my reprimand.

White, non-military, redneck/hillbilly.[/quote']

wait, what?

nevermind, I get it now

Edited by MIKE53ALI

I didn't know it' date=' but it was my first thought. I doubt this ass-clown even knew what a Sikh was. My general guess was a racist, white fuckwit that thought he was killing a bunch of Muslims.[/quote']

I think a lot of us thought this. I just hope you guys realize the world we live in. Everytime something like this happens, eyad and I and the other muslims and/or arabs here hope and pray

"I just hope the shooter/bomber/hijacker/killer wasn't muslim/arab"

when it comes to these things, the world just sucks

Not many people go around hating Sikhs. Generally, a pretty peaceful group.

Peaceful? Sure, I am not going to try to refute that assertion, but there is a certain irony in the Sikh requirement that its followers to carry a knife at all times...

Google "Kirpan".

Peaceful? Sure, I am not going to try to refute that assertion, but there is a certain irony in the Sikh requirement that its followers to carry a knife at all times...

Google "Kirpan".

I heard a report that the Sikh leader tried to fight off the gunman with his knife. Too bad he didn't have a gun, might have saved a lot of lives. Old adage about bringing a knife to a gun fight comes to mind. :rolleyes:

Google "Kirpan".

Just as ironic as the Swiss requirements to own and demonstrate proficiency with firearms. Keeps the peace.

Well, thank god they can't legally protest his funeral. Now all his white power buddies can grieve in peace...

(*taps glass* here swingset, here boy... cmon out, tell us why sikhs, and residents of oak creek should be legally barred from protesting this funeral...)

Edited by magley64
  • Upvote 1

Google "Kirpan".

this is true, I've know quite a few sikhs now. it is a different religion to say the least.

this is true, I've know quite a few sikhs now. it is a different religion to say the least.

The opiate to the masses. They're all screwed up and they all have zealots who will gladly kill you for disagreeing.

• Upvote 1

The opiate to the masses. They're all screwed up and they all have zealots who will gladly kill you for disagreeing.

spoken like a true atheist...

Not that it should be used as an excuse to randomly kill 6 of them, who by all accounts were decent human beings.

Well, thank god they can't legally protest his funeral. Now all his white power buddies can grieve in peace...

(*taps glass* here swingset, here boy... cmon out, tell us why sikhs, and residents of oak creek should be legally barred from protesting this funeral...)

I don't agree with anyone protesting a funeral, for any reason. If you choked on a hot dog while jerking off to Bowling For Columbine, I wouldn't show up and harass your relatives either.

Your bait stinks, and so does your worldview.

• Upvote 1

In some countries the constitutions specifically exempt Sikhs from concealed weapons laws for religious freedom reasons...

So who wants to join my religion? All followers are required to be armed at all times. Constitution says I need to have my religious freedom, right? If a Sikh can carry a Kirpan then I can carry a Sig, yeah?

I don't agree with anyone protesting a funeral, for any reason. If you choked on a hot dog while jerking off to Bowling For Columbine, I wouldn't show up and harass your relatives either.

Your bait stinks, and so does your worldview.

My worldview that peoples first amendment should not be infringed?

Yup, clearly I'm a horrible person...

And this guy is a national hero who served our country honorably... keep drinking that koolaid bud...

In some countries the constitutions specifically exempt Sikhs from concealed weapons laws for religious freedom reasons...

So who wants to join my religion? All followers are required to be armed at all times. Constitution says I need to have my religious freedom, right? If a Sikh can carry a Kirpan then I can carry a Sig, yeah?

Your religion sucks! Mine allows me to carry a glock all the time :)

*though I did shoot a new sig Saturday night and it was pretty slick.

Can I be armed with a rifle? If so I'm in! ;)

The gunman found to have taken his own life:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/08/us/wisconsin-temple-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

It was originally reported that he was killed by police - the stomach wound from the police officer was potentially fatal, but the gunman finished himself off before he died from the stomach wound.

Some may interpret this to say the police officer didn't stop the guy - but I disagree. I say it's more than likely the gunman was largely incapacitated by the stomach wound and ended it there to avoid being caught. Had he not been shot then he would most likely have continued the rampage.

It's been said many times already, but can never be overstated - the police are expected to run toward the gunman while all others run away. This officer took many hits and still mounted an effective defense of the worshippers in the temple. That's the kind of bravery most of us can only pretend to have.

Can I be armed with a rifle? If so I'm in! ;)

Give it a soft and fluffy name and you're in. It's not an "assault rifle" it's a "defense rifle" or "patrol rifle". (that was the name a news organization used to describe an officer's AR15)

What about "Liberty Rifle" or "Patriot Rifle"?