Deals Gap 7-7-12

Pain636

My brother and I went to the gap like we do every year. And this would make our 3rd year going down there. A few days after we got back I ventured onto Killboys FB, and found to my surprise we made it on his weekly highlights! Woot.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151106737028140&set=a.10151106680993140.499797.211220253139&type=3&theater

^this

I have been riding AGATT. Last Friday I had to go to get a starter for my car, and I was already dirty from climbing under the car to verify the solenoid was bad. So I didn't put on any gear besides gloves and helmet. Felt really uneasy and I only went about 4 miles total in a perfectly straight line.

^ great shot!! I couldn't imagine riding without leathers.

I don't own any leathers, and probably never will. I also don't consider myself an aggressive rider. I know I know its everyone else on the road I need to worry about. That being said I'll pass on heat stroke just for the sake of what might happen. I trust in my ability, and if another car is involved the lost skin is the least of my worries.

I don't own any leathers, and probably never will. I also don't consider myself an aggressive rider. I know I know its everyone else on the road I need to worry about. That being said I'll pass on heat stroke just for the sake of what might happen. I trust in my ability, and if another car is involved the lost skin is the least of my worries.

I highly doubt it would be the least of your worries, just saying.

I highly doubt it would be the least of your worries, just saying.

I've hit the pavement at 60+(Cut off forced to lay down). Was lucky to not break anything save for the bike that got totaled. So yeah, the lost skin least of my worries. As it did grow back, my bike however did not.

I've hit the pavement at 60+(Cut off forced to lay down). Was lucky to not break anything save for the bike that got totaled. So yeah, the lost skin least of my worries. As it did grow back, my bike however did not.

Road isn't the same and sticks and rocks when you slide off the side. I am cringing even thinking about how I rode in textile pants, next year will be in full leather for sure.