words cant even describe....

2talltim

What exactly is "that lifestyle"? And who are you to make such assumptions about people?

Unless you've had first hand experience with addiction' date=' and by firsthand I mean YOU,

not someone you knew, then you have no idea what you're talking about. :nono:

Props to you CrazySkullCrusher! And btw, who the hell is mikexup lol?[/quote']

Yeah I don't think to have to be addicted to meth to know that it is a fucked up lifestyle and being addicted means you will do fucked up shit to get it.

Lol, congrats tim, glad it all worked out for you. Shitty, not every addict is some thieving, whoring gutter-dweller. I can see you have no experience in the matter, so it might be wise for you to back out of this convo rather than continue to argue from a position of ignorance.

...Shitty, not every addict is some thieving, whoring gutter-dweller. I can see you have no experience in the matter, so it might be wise for you to back out of this convo rather than continue to argue from a position of ignorance.

:plus1: ^^^ What he said.

Edited by SWing'R

Dangit this thread did deliver after I left for the day and didn't have internet access until today.

ALthough not sure it had the epicness the Del Sol thread had, because I did in fact call dude out right away, but anyways, glad the bike sold and hope everyone can hug and make up.

Swinger save your sob stories about the mean streets of Lorain.

I lived on the 1700 block of E. 30th for a spell, I was the only white dude in the whole neighborhood :o.

Those were the days....I like to forget.

I lived on the 1700 block of E. 30th for a spell' date=' I was the only white dude in the whole neighborhood :o.

Those were the days....I like to forget.[/quote']

I lived in the hood of Akron for a few years, mason park. Me and my roomie were also the only white boys. We got along with our neighbors for the most part, some were afraid of my 7 ft boa that I would put on my shoulders and walk through the neighborhood.

yeah if you can hold two jobs and be addicted to drugs then it is more of a hobby than an addiction.

Swinger save your sob stories about the mean streets of Lorain.

BTW, your ignorance is showing in abundance in this thread.

Where someone lives or grew up has absolutely nothing to do with addiction.

Whether they are unemployed, have one, two or three jobs, doesn't matter.

It can happen to anyone, at anytime, anywhere. Black, white, brown, rich or poor.

So Garrett why don't you do everyone a favor, quit talking out your ass about something you know absolutely nothing about and just STFU.

Edited by SWing'R
  • Upvote 1

BTW' date=' your ignorance is showing in abundance in this thread.

Where someone lives or grew up has absolutely nothing to do with addiction.[/quote']

I'm willing to be the numbers disagree with your assessment...

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that statistically, I think demographics such as the ones listed would have a significant effect on drug addiction.

• Upvote 1