words cant even describe....

2talltim

Sometimes its best not to broadcast things like this (the deal gone bad) on the internet. No matter the site, there are always going to be clique's, there will always be those who take a story and run with it and when names start popping up, rightfully so or otherwise, the whole thing can turn sour very quickly. I won't say anything else. Don't want to be accused of 'preaching'......lol.

Retaliation post just burn my ass, essecially when they had a couple of days to think about what thet are going to say, and i was "bitching"( if you will) jonny on the spot. You are right i should also prob do what momma preached too "if you got nothing good to say, dont" i often have trouble with that one. But yea you r right i think im done, this post can get buried, i will not post in it again. Sorry if i offended and pissed in any cherios but i was very pissed off at that time, no grudges here......DONE

I'm a proponent of broadcasting all deals gone bad, and will continue to bump this thread as a reminder. :stirpot::D

The issue was obviously a communication error though, so the OP should've read "I'm frustrated I can't get ahold of the buyer" vs. "The buyer is a deadbeat and I am a man of my word"

...how pissed I am right now. I'm a man of my word and I expect others to be too. Had my TL sold, was even told I could have gotten a check this weekend, but opted to wait for cash on monday, I got the title noterized and everything, even told a guy yesterday that was interested that it was sold not sure if I saved his email or not, And the "buyer" backs out last min. Via text message. So needless to say its still for sale, ill be posting in the market later this morning when the fire in my eyes dies down.

It should of never been put on ohio writer's forum......You did the right thing:DIt looks like you ride more than you post:bow:Ride on//////I did not get on OR's to bash people i thought this was a motorcycle forum where people could talk about things we have tn common our passion for riding and owning motorcycles.:confused:Have a nice Day

:lol::nono:

Post count = nothing

And with this I pass you :lol:

I around 6000k since I got the bike in March I believe. I'm about to be in the same boat with saving for a house

I've got 4k on my sv I bought in march

Put 1.2k on my 04 ruckus since June

Put 400 miles on 06 ruckus since july

Biggest post whore? Yes :D

But I put 500+ miles a week on the bike and even more now that I have some guys to do KY 10/22. Put 300 on it last sat alone.

Exactly, I-RIDE is a retard I now know. He rides 24/7, no sleep, wears diapers so he doesn't waste time for restroom stops. What a tool. He must not know that computers are everywhere and internet is on phones too. Post count don't mean shit.

Rawlins must be an oil Tycoon to be affording all that gas.

I've saved more money this year riding than previous years

Diesel truck 21mpg

sv650 45-55mpg

ruckii 100mpg

the ruckii (ruckus'?) don't take much fuels...:D

Oh yea! 100mpg....well technically I average 94.5mpg