Independent Motorsports - Beware

5thSFG

INDPENDENT PROMISED TO FIX MY BIKE.... INSTEAD THEY RIPPED ME OFF HUNDREDS OF $$$$. STORE VISITS, CALL AFTER CALL, NO RESPONSE!!!i came to there intially opening and had been a big supporter going to the events. so the least I could do is let everyone know how shit-ball they are.....

Who the fuck is this guy, and where did he come from all of the sudden!?

To the OP...Since you are in Florida, have you looked at Gulf Coast Motorcycles in Ft. Myers? They usually have a great selection of used K series bikes. The last 3 times I was there, they had a minimum of 4 each time.

16090 South Tamiami Trail Fort Myers, FL 33908

(239) 481-8100

To the OP...Since you are in Florida, have you looked at Gulf Coast Motorcycles in Ft. Myers? They usually have a great selection of used K series bikes. The last 3 times I was there, they had a minimum of 4 each time.

16090 South Tamiami Trail Fort Myers, FL 33908

(239) 481-8100

Funny you mention that. I already purchased a '12 K13S, but I called Gulf Coast today because my short legs needs the low seat. Unfortunately they are closed on Mondays (for whatever reason, seems like a lot of BMW bike dealers are closed on Mondays).

Funny you mention that. I already purchased a '12 K13S, but I called Gulf Coast today because my short legs needs the low seat. Unfortunately they are closed on Mondays (for whatever reason, seems like a lot of BMW bike dealers are closed on Mondays).

They seem to have a great staff. Even when I told them I was from Ohio and wasn't buying a motorcycle on vacation, they still asked me if I wanted to take a test ride. They also spent about 45 minutes shooting the shit about motorcycles (even with other customers coming in...they took care of them also but kept coming back).

They seem to have a great staff. Even when I told them I was from Ohio and wasn't buying a motorcycle on vacation, they still asked me if I wanted to take a test ride. They also spent about 45 minutes shooting the shit about motorcycles (even with other customers coming in...they took care of them also but kept coming back).

Small world lol. I have went there also on vacation and they had AMAZING customer service. Maybe they like people from ohio because mass of us go to that part of FL. lol.

Small world lol. I have went there also on vacation and they had AMAZING customer service. Maybe they like people from ohio because mass of us go to that part of FL. lol.

I think I want my next bike to be a BMW K series also. I have been so impressed with them that I am concidering purchasing one from them and riding it back (when I get the money). We go down and visit my in-laws in Ft. Myers every spring break.