Baconator

12oclocker

So I went to the wendy's in troy by 75, bought a baconator, and was expecting this...

2cdxuev.jpg

But I got this...

346rdyh.jpg

... last time I at least got two pieces of bacon... :nono:

Anyone know a wendy's where I can buy a real baconator? Or is this actually norm? or do I just have the worst luck ever with fast food?

• Upvote 1

Odd how after our ride we talked about how your business has kept you logged off for over 2 years, then I see you making a thread about a nasty sandwich? :lol:

I've seen how you always get screwed on your orders which is kind of funny so you misewell give up. :lol: I think they see you and fuck you on purpose.

every Wendy's I've been to has sucked recently...
After they changed everything, I said hell with wendys. That shits clearln

y not daves way. The old style single was my favorite, and now you get some fat thick nasty grease ball on a dried out butter bun. Also, the wendys by lafiesta is typically better.

This.

After they changed everything, I said hell with wendys. That shits clearln

y not daves way. The old style single was my favorite, and now you get some fat thick nasty grease ball on a dried out butter bun. Also, the wendys by lafiesta is typically better.

The one down town blows. Sorry but it does.

Have you guys seen the wendys comercial where the guy is sitting in a lawn chair at a yard sale? The one where the new wendys girl walks up and says "thats soo you. Imagine this feet up game on face deep in a baconator"? Man would I like to go face deep in her baconator. Lol.

Have you guys seen the wendys comercial where the guy is sitting in a lawn chair at a yard sale? The one where the new wendys girl walks up and says "thats soo you. Imagine this feet up game on face deep in a baconator"? Man would I like to go face deep in her baconator. Lol.

+1 for that comment!

anyone else notice they shit canned the fat wendy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GVs00xkoiE

How hard is it to make a sandwich with no tomatoes on it? I mean' date=' I'm not asking you to add extra pieces. I'm actually making your job easier, and you can't seem to grasp the simple task of reading a television screen.

We're not building space shuttles here. Where's the difficulty? Why am I constantly forced to throw my "barely used" tomatoes at your building every time I order a sandwich?[/quote']

Exactly! And how hard is it to throw in the freakin' BBQ sauce for my spicy nuggets? I'd just get the regular 5 piece nuggets, but for some stupid reason the spicy ones are cheaper? Maybe it's because they're figuring people won't want sauce with them? I mean I like spicy food and all, but the nuggets are better with the BBQ sauce, even the spicy ones. :nono:

/rant

When I used to eat them, I was at the counter at Arby's one day and ordered a Beef 'n Cheddar. I pointed at the nice photo up on the menu board and said "I want it to look like that one". The girl looked me in the eyes and said "It won't. We don't make them like that". "But thats what you have advertised". "It won't look like that. Do you still want it?". I took it, and it made my stomach hurt like they always did.

The Arby-Q, on the other hand... Regardless of how it looks, I could live on those. Smother it in Horsey sauce and I'm goooood.

I had a "Son of Baconator" at the Wendy's on 64/Granville Rd. in Gahanna, right downtown. I was pretty impressed - we went in and couponed them to death - 4 people ate for $11. Then, the manager saw us sitting there (wife and two small kids) and brought out two kids Frosties for free. My sandwich was pretty good, I'd say. Happy with the service, too. I think it all depends where you go. I always remember the one on campus at Woodruff and High being good too, but that's about the busiest one I've ever seen, so I'm sure everything stays fresh.