Baconator

12oclocker

It really does vary by location. The location on Schrock Rd, near Cleveland Ave. (Columbus) is pretty good, the one here in Johnstown is about a notch down from them, but still not bad. I can't really think of any that stand out as good or bad otherwise.

I try to avoid fast food but the Wendy's on Arlington is close to where I work. I usually get the spicy chicken Cesar salad, and its usually pretty good. They have a red jalapeno ranch dressing that I imagine would be awesome to dip fries in, but I'm not supposed to eat fries...

Salads...I love their berry almond salad they introduced this summer.

Truth. But what's it say about a burger place when their best item is a SALAD?

I had a "Son of Baconator" at the Wendy's on 64/Granville Rd. in Gahanna, right downtown. I was pretty impressed - we went in and couponed them to death - 4 people ate for $11. Then, the manager saw us sitting there (wife and two small kids) and brought out two kids Frosties for free. My sandwich was pretty good, I'd say. Happy with the service, too. I think it all depends where you go. I always remember the one on campus at Woodruff and High being good too, but that's about the busiest one I've ever seen, so I'm sure everything stays fresh.

nice! I have noticed it's hard to find a local place that gives you what your pay for anymore. it's sad! Hardees in dayton has always been consistently good for me, sometimes I drive there from troy for lunch, wish there was one closer! ...

..NinjaNick you riding this weekend?

Woodman drive in Dayton sucks. My favorite Wendys is in Bellbrook/Sugarcreek south east of me.

I live in Bellbrook, there are better Wendys locations than that one, like the Monroe location mentioned earlier.

The only good sandwich at Wendys is the spicy chicken sandwich everything else is gross. If you want a good "fast food" burger go to Hardees or Rallys. Rallys has the best fries of any of them.

The only good sandwich at Wendys is the spicy chicken sandwich everything else is gross. If you want a good "fast food" burger go to Hardees or Rallys. Rallys has the best fries of any of them.

at least in scioto county, this! the wendy's in lucasville has been better than any in portsmouth. but for a real burger, rallys (closest hardees is huntington then circleville last I checked)

Homestyle chicken go wrap is about the only thing I eat at Wendy's anymore... And I agree about the location in downtown Gahanna. Right across from creekside. Nice service.

Homestyle chicken go wrap is about the only thing I eat at Wendy's anymore... And I agree about the location in downtown Gahanna. Right across from creekside. Nice service.

IM going to disagree on that wendys service, every time I go there I always have to beg for napkins and a straw. And they always some how manage to mess up my order.

IM going to disagree on that wendys service, every time I go there I always have to beg for napkins and a straw. And they always some how manage to mess up my order.

Is it because your not ordering in Spanish?

Is it because your not ordering in Spanish?

It's funny how every Wendy's I go to around me not one has Hispanic workers. When I started in 2005 we had 3 Hispanics.... by my 3rd an final year they had all been fired an I believe one got deported and another went to jail IIRC

When I used to eat them, I was at the counter at Arby's one day and ordered a Beef 'n Cheddar. I pointed at the nice photo up on the menu board and said "I want it to look like that one". The girl looked me in the eyes and said "It won't. We don't make them like that". "But thats what you have advertised". "It won't look like that. Do you still want it?". I took it, and it made my stomach hurt like they always did.

The Arby-Q, on the other hand... Regardless of how it looks, I could live on those. Smother it in Horsey sauce and I'm goooood.

Funny! I had the exact same conversation with someone at Subway once, I told them I wanted my sub to look like the picture, with plenty of meat all hanging out the side and such, and they actually laughed at me, and said the same thing "we don't make them that way" ... so to add to my bad luck, here is my cinnamon-less twist from troy taco bell last night, they usually don't have much cinnamon on them, but this time they had none :nono:...

2vhwsag.jpg

Funny! I had the exact same conversation with someone at Subway once, I told them I wanted my sub to look like the picture, with plenty of meat all hanging out the side and such, and they actually laughed at me, and said the same thing "we don't make them that way" ... so to add to my bad luck, here is my cinnamon-less twist from troy taco bell last night, they usually don't have much cinnamon on them, but this time they had none :nono:...

2vhwsag.jpg

Wow! Usually when I get cinna-twists they're pretty good! Sometimes even too much sugar and cinnamon!