Dayton Meet and Greet.

Anden

How about the Wendys at 123 and 75 at 12:30

I'm interested in meeting up for the ride north, but don't want to ride the highway (Not a real slab fan). What route are you thinking about? I can wind us all over creation to get us there in an hour and a half without touching the highway. Not really much twisty country between Wendy's and Little York, unless we go west then up, but even the "country" roads over there are straight lines laid out in a grid for the most part (German Township/ Jefferson Tnshp/ Trotwood, etc).

I would head eastish up to Springboro, east on 73, north on Township Line through Lytle, wind around into Bellbrook. Up into Beavercreek to Riverside up to Huber then over to LYT.

Dunno, just off the top of my head. Pretty indirect.

I'm interested in meeting up for the ride north, but don't want to ride the highway (Not a real slab fan). What route are you thinking about? I can wind us all over creation to get us there in an hour and a half without touching the highway. Not really much twisty country between Wendy's and Little York, unless we go west then up, but even the "country" roads over there are straight lines laid out in a grid for the most part (German Township/ Jefferson Tnshp/ Trotwood, etc).

I would head eastish up to Springboro, east on 73, north on Township Line through Lytle, wind around into Bellbrook. Up into Beavercreek to Riverside up to Huber then over to LYT.

Dunno, just off the top of my head. Pretty indirect.

Think we'll take Lower Springboro to 42 catch Trebien or Dayton Xenia to Harshman then hit the backroads after meet.

Sorry had to bail wife was uncomfortable with the pace. She's only got 3 weeks riding under her belt. It was a pleasure meeting you all though.

S'all good man, she did very well considering her experience and that big battlaxe Honda Ace she was throwing around with all us sporties. My Jen was in the same boat last season, but she's doing better all the time and did great today considering she's on a 250R. She was hanging right in there.

@Anden I fully understand man, I was in her shoes literally a year ago.

Had an awesome time meet you all, and a damn good short ride.

I can't wait to take some time after finishing my degree and exploring the country to ride the country's best roads.

• Upvote 1

It's like that all over this end of the state, 2 miles of yipee 9 miles of yawn.

Not too far off...South Georgia is the same...once you go up north, I bet the roads are awesome.

Sucks YSR, 07rr06si, Oldschoolsdime, NinjaNick, Rembrandt, and TurboTom couldn't make it. Would have been that much more of a pack to ride in.

YSR had bike trouble on his way there which blows ass, I wanted to see that NSR250 up close. Did you figure out why it was dying on you Jeff?