Help with a phone number

Jst2fst

I need help in getting a customer service number for Motocentric. All I get is a email form that they don't reply too. I've gotta send in some luggage for warranty work and can't get a reply or find their number. Thanks for any help

get a hold of them on facebook, twitter, or whatever. tell them you've been emailing but no response and dont have a phone number for them. i'd start with a private message type of thing, and if they dont respond, then paste it on their public wall/board

Okay, I did some searching starting with the website. It's hosted in Texas so that was a dead end. I search for the company in Texas since that's where the site was hosted but nothing. I finally decided to do a trademark search to see if anything was filed and sure enough it was. The problem is, it's listed owner is in Hong Kong, China.

Here's the information on the trademark for Motocentric:

Word Mark MOTOCENTRIC

Goods and Services IC 012. US 019 021 023 031 035 044. G & S: Fitted motorcycle covers; Motorcycle bags, namely, tank bags, saddle bags, sissy bar bags and tail bags. FIRST USE: 20100800. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20100800

Standard Characters Claimed

Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK

Serial Number 77894250

Filing Date December 16, 2009

Current Basis 1A

Original Filing Basis 1B

Published for Opposition May 4, 2010

Registration Number 3938789

Registration Date March 29, 2011

Owner (REGISTRANT) APOLLO INDUSTRIES LIMITED LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY HONG KONG Far East Consortium Bldg 121 Des Voeux Rd Central Init 3A 20/F Hangzhou HONG KONG

Attorney of Record XAVIER MORALES

Type of Mark TRADEMARK

Register PRINCIPAL

Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

Okay, I did some searching starting with the website. It's hosted in Texas so that was a dead end. I search for the company in Texas since that's where the site was hosted but nothing. I finally decided to do a trademark search to see if anything was filed and sure enough it was. The problem is, it's listed owner is in Hong Kong, China.

Here's the information on the trademark for Motocentric:

Word Mark MOTOCENTRIC

Goods and Services IC 012. US 019 021 023 031 035 044. G & S: Fitted motorcycle covers; Motorcycle bags, namely, tank bags, saddle bags, sissy bar bags and tail bags. FIRST USE: 20100800. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20100800

Standard Characters Claimed

Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK

Serial Number 77894250

Filing Date December 16, 2009

Current Basis 1A

Original Filing Basis 1B

Published for Opposition May 4, 2010

Registration Number 3938789

Registration Date March 29, 2011

Owner (REGISTRANT) APOLLO INDUSTRIES LIMITED LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY HONG KONG Far East Consortium Bldg 121 Des Voeux Rd Central Init 3A 20/F Hangzhou HONG KONG

Attorney of Record XAVIER MORALES

Type of Mark TRADEMARK

Register PRINCIPAL

Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

Well damn that's well above my tech savy-ness thanks for the info as well. Sucks that they didn't reply to my email over a month ago for something simple.

if they update their twitter regularly, try that. i dunno if they can delete that, and i do know you can directly message them their instead of a public post. from what they did with your facebook post, it sounds like they're trying to duck you, unless it was very inflammatory.