private property or outdoor shooting ranges NE ohio

jbot

this is going to be a long shot, but i'm looking for somewhere that some friends and I can shoot at on private property (obviously, with consent of the owner) on August 25th in the northeast Ohio area (near lake county if possible). Does anyone have or know anyone that has property that we could shoot on out this way? For a frame of reference, I'm about 25 minutes NE of cleveland, but anywhere within reason would be fantastic. The owner would be more than welcome to join in on the fun. We would clean up after ourselves, and generally behave like grateful adults.

That, or recommendations and information about outdoor ranges out this way. I know of A&A range in Garrettsville (near Nelson Ledges), and I know of the state parks range in Grand River but haven't been to either.

The outdoor range would be easier, but I like the idea of the private property being a bit more free to shoot random shit and not bother other people at the range.