winning on the battle field and the dance floor

kawi kid

theres our tax dollars hard at work... waste of money and resources

The people who conceptualized and carried this out should have been shot by the cast upon completion.

haven't looked, but if soldiers shot the footage themselves... without the prompting of a producer, and someone edited it all together then this would be cool, but paid for with money we don't have to spend, no thank you.

Edited by FIJI-9-Brother
added

theres our tax dollars hard at work... waste of money and resources

The people who conceptualized and carried this out should have been shot by the cast upon completion.

Damn dude, you ever serve? I'm guessing no. Soldiers, just like us, need to cut loose and have some fun on occasion. Them moreso than us, long tours of duty, no family time, always waiting for the next incoming attack, fighting the evil most pretend doesnt exist....... yea Im fine with my tax dollars affording them some R&R. :nono:

• Upvote 1

Damn dude, you ever serve? I'm guessing no. Soldiers, just like us, need to cut loose and have some fun on occasion. Them moreso than us, long tours of duty, no family time, always waiting for the next incoming attack, fighting the evil most pretend doesnt exist....... yea Im fine with my tax dollars affording them some R&R. :nono:

This

Did you see the bottom of my post... if the soldiers thought this up on their own and did all the filming themselves, then I have no problem with it.

The soldiers need time away from stress truth. I never said they didn't deserve a break. However i've seen enough videos from my friends that serve to know that they find ways to unwind without some guy/or girl choreographing a dance to a really dumb song. Just sayin...

I respect the service and our soldiers but lets allow our soldiers to determine how they would like to unwind

My gut tells me this had nothing to do with the soldiers, its some half ass attempt at public diplomacy.

(prob took this thread tooo seriously... its funny to watch)

Edited by FIJI-9-Brother
a little clarity