Holy shit

Reimbrandt

heres a update... i misspoke that it was a schnieder... it was actually a us express. guess at 3 in the morning its hard for my neighbor to tell the difference between a orange cab and a red one. anyway, with my wife goin out to talk to walmart and gave them the officers name who took the report it has led to finding the driver. the ins. adjuster is coming out tomorrow morning to check out the cheiftain and I have already taken it to a local restoration shop for a quote. see what happens next...... OH....and heres a pic finally.

Their ins. Adjuster was here today...... It will be next week before i know what they will do. I took to a local restoration shop and got a ballpark estimate. I say ballpark cause we are unsure of weather we can find another quarter panel or if they will have to message that one back into place. Right now they are looking between 5000 to 6500 to get it fixed. Gotta wait and see..........

Well..... I spoke with the claims of thetrucking co. They totalled out my car......... Appraised it at $4800...... Damage total is $7250. Soooooo, settling for 4000 and i keep the car. The kick in the balls is the cop still isn't gonna cite the driver for hit and run. Even though every peice of evidence points out one specific semi. The lone witness who seen this nondriving dipshit didnt see him actually hit my car because his trailer blocked her veiw. Can any of the leos on here enlighten me on why they wont cite him? Any way..... Its taken care of..... Kinda