blue-yamaR6s

blue-yamaR6s

Thanks for the welcome. I am new on the forum and new to riding sport bikes. It's been fun to read the posts from other riders. I purchased a used 2008 Yamaha R6S in May this year and got MSC certified a few weeks later. I want to meet other riders through the forum. Would be fun to go riding with others from the area. I am from the Ravenna area. I have been to Nelson Ledges Track to take in the racing events there as an observer two times. I live pretty close to there about 15 min. away. What a good group there. I want to do a track day sometime soon.:)

he is going to gap this weekend, come out and ride with us now and then, we usually ride every weekend from neo. Some of us meet up at canfeild before going down to the main meet spot further south. We usually do an e̶a̶s̶y̶ ̶p̶a̶c̶e̶d̶ ride lol... moderate paced ride.

okay, thanks for the heads up...will catch him later. Sounds like fun. I have read about some of the recent rides you guys did. Hard to get away on Saturdays when my wife works and I have the kids. May be able to plan it out if can get a sitter when she works. Will wait for the next planned ride.