FS: Two different 9mm's

2talltim

SOLD!!!!

Must sell these together because I want to pick up a nicer carry gun.

1st one is FNP 9 ..3 mags...case..soft holster..its the 16 round version(not the 10)

Excelent conditon used to be Tpoppa's

2nd is a KelTec P-11 ...2mags (with finger extentions)..case...belt clip

Excelent condtion bought new by me last year

I wan to sell these together to raise funds for the purchase of another...or will tade even up for a M&P compact 9mm, has to be new or like new.

I'm pricing these to move fast at $500 firm for both, I'm willing to meet anywhere

I will be calling around to stores in the morning to see if any of them would be willing to do a even trade. Id say the FN is worth $450 and the KT is worth about $250 if I were to sell them for any other occasion. If I don't sell in the next week then ill be taking them to swappers day

And my mind is made up on what I want please don't offer other things or tell me about how much better you think another brand would be.

Ill upload pics in the morning

Edited by 2talltim

I'll give you a rusty socket set, a kitten, my booger collection and the remote from a tv I don't even have anymore. You should get a glock instead.

Trolling like a boss.

The sockets are probobly standard all my shits metric, I've already get more pussy than I can handle, my 9 yr old's booger collection is world class, and id rather use a clapper on the tv.

And I shot Stuppy's brick when he was at thd house a couple months ago, honestly nothing against them but it just didn't feel right in my hand.

• Upvote 1

Glock 19 is a better choice.

That being said I'll give you 400 cash today and let you handle my Glock to change your silly mind on the MP

I've fire a 19, 22 and a 23...just don't like the feel, but I love my buddys mp

400 garunteed at noon today vs hoping he shows up tomorrow .... lets face it, your luck isnt the greatest with people showing up and following thru.

I would like to out bid here but he did just get me a really good deal on a .38. :o

400 garunteed at noon today vs hoping he shows up tomorrow .... lets face it, your luck isnt the greatest with people showing up and following thru.

Went to Fin in ashland today to pick up my MP (they were the only ones that had the one with the thumb safety, and they matched Sportsmans den's $449 sale price)and they offered me $450 for the two, said the offer is good for 5 days. Plus I have a second guy interested if the morning deal falls through. The TL deal accually ended up being a good thing, I got $100 more out of it ended up getting $3100 for it, and I got $3400 out of my trailer and I kept the wheel chocks so in my opinion shit has worked out really well lately:D.

• Upvote 1

...oh and that FN is a damn fine combat 9mm.

Yea I do love that thing I just needed a better carry gun that I can buy holsters for that FN is pretty limited, I've never felt a better trigger than that FN

You shot my 26 too.

I would take the KT for $200 if you want to separate them.

Hell I thought yours was a 23..lol..shows you how muchI know about masonry:D...ill update in the morning if they are gone or not