Feeler: Easy Paced Riding 150-200 miles

NinjaDoc

Yea I don't think it was a fiasco at all! I'm glad we did the pace we did and when I was getting tired I just hung out in the back. I think everyone did a good job not riding above their skill level

^^^ This. No fiasco Doc. Just a little kidding because of the title of the ride. I will admit that I was somewhat surprised at the beginning. Once you hit 542 it was like game on Bitches. I bet I still had sticker glue on the tread yet on the new tires. You done good Bro!!

Thx guys, next time we will try to have even better ride.

That was you guys I passed on route 9, wasn't it? Around 5:00 or so, maybe heading north? I'm pretty sure I recognized Doc's vfr. I was on the blue Strom, black mesh jacket, no helmet, sunglasses.

i thought it was you, then was little bit suspicious coz the helmet was hung up instead of on head :D

I figure, what's the point of a helmet if I'm going to die of a heart attack anyway, lol.

i was expecting this as your response. wtf, thats it just shut up right there and follow up with the tests/ treatment :mad: , You need some tuff words to set things straight before you do whoolies with no gear.

steve this is not the end of the world. You really really need to understand that there is an answer for most things. Lets see whats going on. heck it can even be a false positive. I know this is easy to say than do, but keep up a positive outlook, if you still find it difficult get help. Very common for depresson to creep in with medical problems, its just chemical imblance and not who or what you are. Need meds to get it back in order. okay thats it for now.Call me if you have any questions okay.

I've got a heart cath on Wed morning. I'm not giving up, but I'm not holding on tight either.

It's not a false negative. The tests were clear, and the way I'm feeling is even more so. I'm exhausted all the time... dry cough... shortness of breath.

I'm not depressed. I know that God is in control. I believe there is a purpose in everything; even this. I don't believe in using meds that affect the mind- it's too often a crutch for dealing with the issues. I'm just waiting, and feeling bad (physically).

I understand your intentions, and I appreciate the tough love. I'm doing ok, really. But, at the same time, I don't see the point in being careful right now. A motorcycle accident could be merciful and quick (not that I'm trying to get in one).

I have a bunch of video, but I'm literally stealing internet to post this. ATT is trying to screw me when it comes to moving my sevice...spent the last two hours trying to find my best service option. Haven't even had time to take the video off the gopro.