2 free items: mesh jacket and a book

motociclista

In the spirit of the Pay It Forward thread, I have a couple of items to give away.

The jacket:

shift.jpg

This is a Shift mesh jacket, size large. It's been used a lot and is a little frayed around the edges, but still perfectly functional. It has all the armor in good condition but it has no liner or any other frills. Just a basic mesh jacket.

If you are sweating your ass off riding around on these 90-degree days in leather and feel you can't afford another jacket, or worse yet if you're riding around in a T-shirt because you can't afford a mesh jacket, then you're the person I have in mind. Basically, this jacket is too good to throw out but not good enough to ask money for.

Just like with the other Pay It Forward threads, this is not meant for gear hounds or hoarders. If you already have a mesh jacket, yours is probably at least as good as this one so please leave this one for someone else.

I am located in Bexley in the Columbus area and hope someone local can pick it up so I don't have to ship it.

The book has been taken.

Edited by motociclista
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...