Sat 9/1 neo to coshocton?

NinjaDoc

Any one riding this saturday? Me and al z heimer thinking of heading to coshocton area from canfeild- bolivar- millersburgh-newark- zanesville etc. Looks like a beautiful day. Moderate pace- max 65-70 in straight line. Pass double yellow if at all needed, hit some twisties. Not at all familiar with the roads and route like the neo region hence wont be aggressive and fast. Cops will be out so watch out :) .Details will post by evening.

possibility of riding tomorrow minimal, will try if at all possible/ will be txting the riders in am tomo or late night.

Edited by NinjaDoc

or you could ride Nelson's to Nelson's and not have to worry about cops :p

I cant believe you are taking the ride I recomended a few weeks ago on a day that I'll be at the track :cry:

Hehehe I knew u we're gonna post this :D on a day where we shud ride watching out for cops is the good day to try new routes :)

or you could ride Nelson's to Nelson's and not have to worry about cops :p

I cant believe you are taking the ride I recomended a few weeks ago on a day that I'll be at the track :cry:

^^^^^

this !!!

No monies $$$$$, investing on a top box :(

wish i could go to nelson :( track day means tons of learning and confidence. I really wanted to do nelson once to get over my paranoia about broken pavements.

Pauly, one saturday to ride, sunday to work :p

next month schedule sux, no riding for me for one month :(

jinu on october six there is no MS event may be you can come down for the big group ride :) you r one of the few trackaholics that love to ride the streets it seems.

guess that means no chance at getting you out to Beaver Run again??? That sucks

All the more reason you should come out to Nelson :beathorse::beathorse::beathorse: Its still discounted on the website and they take credit cards :D Should talk al z heimer into bringing the super hawk out as well

:nono:
we are talking about Doc here, evening starts at midnight

hahaah :D just finished lunch,

i tried looking at the route, pc at work sux. by the time i put in the 4 to 5 pointer on it gets stuck. Might have to do it tomorrow since i get back home only after 40 freaking hours :( ...... then again the call to go ride in nelson is overwhelming, now i am in two minds,.... thx ryan lol

If *I* were you, and had the monies, I'd go to Nelson. Just sayin.

yep $ thats the problem, the top case guy wants to wait till next week, may be i should be a ricer and not a tourer :cool:

hope u get paid by your neighbour soon :D