Motoseries Round 8 at PIRC 9/22-23

TRMN8TR

I can't compete with you. Hell, I can't compete with Rob anymore.

All of this givez me the sadz cuz I not good enough.

:(

Quit yer bitchin', move up to A, and you'll stay in the :0-somethings. You Robsquatch need to go run with the racer dudes. That will get you over the plateau.

Quit yer bitchin', move up to A, and you'll stay in the :0-somethings. You Robsquatch need to go run with the racer dudes. That will get you over the plateau.

This. You aren't gonna get any faster playing "Queen of Intermediate" so get out in A and chase a few guys around.

Yeah, c'mon you tease!

I wanted to add in custom sounds/music etc to different parts. Unfortunately, youtube doesn't allow that from their site direct and Go Pro HD isn't compatible with Windows Movie Maker.. So I had to get AVS Video Editor and get a crack for it from TPB and go from there. Having testified at court the last two days and not being home...I finally got to it all today. I'm making the finished product (hopefully) and then have to upload it to youtube....which will take a while. (1.6Gb) file since its just over 20 minutes long. :nono:

This. You aren't gonna get any faster playing "Queen of Intermediate" so get out in A and chase a few guys around.

I thought it was Intermediate Princess, but I could be mistaken. Hell, I am thinking about taking a couple sessions in A, but my passing (really lack thereof) is horrible. Jinu accurately described my technique as "tentative" and if I am to be on the track with faster guys, I should prove my mettle in traffic with more confidence.

I thought it was Intermediate Princess, but I could be mistaken. Hell, I am thinking about taking a couple sessions in A, but my passing (really lack thereof) is horrible. Jinu accurately described my technique as "tentative" and if I am to be on the track with faster guys, I should prove my mettle in traffic with more confidence.

Haha you are the princess, Kevin is the queen. But don't worry, you won't be doing much passing in A anyways.

0, +1

Don't act all buttsecks surprised either. I gave you the -1 front, you just have to figure out how to get the fucker on there because everyone I got to help me with it couldn't get the fucking thing off.

Good luck, Sunshine!

judging by how tight you had the oil filter, front wheel axle, and your terrible drilling skills, i am in for a fucking treat. (lol but thanx for the info princess, i really do appreciate it)

btw, here is that video of RVTpilot i took. it turns out i only had it on for half a lap, but here it is anyway:

0, +1

Don't act all buttsecks surprised either. I gave you the -1 front, you just have to figure out how to get the fucker on there because everyone I got to help me with it couldn't get the fucking thing off.

Good luck, Sunshine!

Yeah, that front sprocket nut is a huge pain in the ass to get off. You just gotta get a big ass breaker bar and work at it. Basically you can't be a pussy about it.... which is why Jinu will never get it off. :D