Motoseries Round 8 at PIRC 9/22-23

TRMN8TR

I honestly had no idea what the hell you were talking about but so I had to look it up. What I found really makes me wonder.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tummy%20sticks

Is your last name Mulligan, Brian? (see post #3) :D

That's just wrong !

I honestly had no idea what the hell you were talking about but so I had to look it up. What I found really makes me wonder.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tummy%20sticks

Is your last name Mulligan, Brian? (see post #3) :D

Bullshit, we all know you and rvt do this shit all the time.

Bullshit, we all know you and rvt do this shit all the time.
Nuh uh! Now, I have buried my love sausage in his cavernous belly button when John is missing events being bitch owned by his soon-to-be Mrs. But frankly John's balloon knot smells better than r1's lint trap. Maybe becuase it's filled with months of my cock yogurt.

Nuh uh! Now, I have buried my love sausage in his cavernous belly button when John is missing events being bitch owned by his soon-to-be Mrs. But frankly John's balloon knot smells better than r1's lint trap. Maybe becuase it's filled with months of my cock yogurt.

Keep confessing our shit in public and I'll not let you give me road head anymore. We are better than John and Craig.

Is there anyone from the Cleveland area going that has room for an extra bike? A friend of mine wants to ride Novice on Saturday and my trailer is full. He's willing to spot gas money and he'll get the bike to you.

Would this be the VT250 guy? :D

Is there anyone from the Cleveland area going that has room for an extra bike? A friend of mine wants to ride Novice on Saturday and my trailer is full. He's willing to spot gas money and he'll get the bike to you.

We might be able to handle this but I need to borrow a chock so I'll have to see if I can get one. Will make some calls first.

the track itself has great wet grip. if it's damp, just be careful and feel your way around accordingly.

If it's actively raining, there will be water running across the track as you come down the hill in T7. You're normally rolling on the gas there. Stand the bike up and go neutral throttle for that part.

Otherwise just use ordinary caution for less than 100% conditions. The braking zone into T1 is uphill the first 70% of the way, but drops downward again for the last 30%, so get your braking done early if it's wet. The braking off the back straight is also down-hill.

Otherwise just don't highside yourself exiting the carousel, or as you crest T6, and you're good. Q2's do fine in the rain.

Ass way off the bike, and bike as straight up and down as you can keep it. Slow and somewhat bored is better than fast and somewhat wrecked!

I would normally have room but I think I'm bringing an extra bike of mine if I get a couple things in order. Plus his bike would be held hostage till Sunday night cause I'm staying to race.

No worries, I got a spot on a trailer from R1.

so here is a question, since water would be dissipating heat much faster, I'm guessing you would want a lower tire pressure just like the cold morning scenario.....how much lower? Or is this only something you would do on full rain tires?

i think they have a concession stand, but i would bring food. cold cuts at your local grocery store is way better and cheaper than the crap they serve at the concessions. as much as i like supporting them, the food and prices generally suck.

...with the exception, of course, of Dave and Tony's motherfucking bistro at Nelson.