Motoseries Round 8 at PIRC 9/22-23

TRMN8TR

Hope you bought soft tires and rains from the look of things. Glad I already have both! :D But seriously, consider the Pirelli's. I tried the rear the first time at Putnam and it seems to work. At least kept me in front of you! :cheers:

True, true. I'm definitely gonna give the Pirelli's a try, but I'm broke as fuck and I have this Bridgestone certificate I'm trying to use up damnit.

just to quickly answer questions posed, in no particular order:

-yes, there are control riders

-instructors/race school instructors/control riders/other staff will often ride multiple groups. they generally keep an eye on things in any group they go out in. generally, there aren't more than a handful of control riders in a given group, and there are 1.6 to 2.2 miles of track to monitor, so it's possible they dont catch it all, all the time. if you see people riding like assholes, mentally note the bike (number if there is one), leathers, whatever, and report it to staff and they will have a chat with them.

-when i say staff, talk to todd, or jeff (the big dude who does pirelli tires for todd), quentin, or really, any of the regulars.

-lol @ enforcer instructor. most people generally behave like adults and don't need some weird alpha dog treatment to be more considerate to others. usually, just having a chat with them will suffice... maybe a good suggestion for a cesar milan track day, though?

-sometimes, i've heard that race teams will book both intermediate and advanced so each of the riders get more of a chance to go out on the same bike. particularly, SV endurance teams can do this because it's not too much of a lap time difference, depending on the rider. regardless, whoever goes out in intermediate should be passing more gently. if they don't, report their ass.

-craigy-poo is so ghey for trash talking and not showing up even if he has a good reason.

-kevvy-poo likes dudes

HollyFag only posts like the week before events, and he only has like 1 ghey comment in this whole thread.

Fail.

I'm gonna fist you when I see you this weekend. Oh wait, do you even ride anymore??

And then he goes and posts something like this...and totally redeems himself!

And then he goes and posts something like this...and totally redeems himself!

I know, I love Hollywoods comming out posts, I mean come back posts.

Dude's serious thought though, what the heck are we going to do this winter when we can't all sleep together for like 2-3 months?

And no I don't ride anymore, I just have a bike in my garage to say I have one, kinda like harley riders.

Brandon, I miss you in my freaking life bro, come to Cbus. And hollywood are you still friends with Murse? He lives like 5 mins from y place, we all need a few Cbus weekends this winter.

Brandon, I miss you in my freaking life bro, come to Cbus. And hollywood are you still friends with Murse? He lives like 5 mins from y place, we all need a few Cbus weekends this winter.

We need to have slumber parties over the winter. We can have games and activities like spin the bottle.

Yes but you stole it fair and square, and then proceeded to overuse the shit out of it.

So I insist on giving you the credit. ;)

So fucking what. You don't see me getting all panty bunched when you walk away saying "I love you" after having a conversation with someone at the track. :p

Beside, Brian just stole one back from me so we're even now. :D By the way, where the hell is he anyway? It would be nice to see him this weekend and not just on Sunday.

True, true. I'm definitely gonna give the Pirelli's a try, but I'm broke as fuck and I have this Bridgestone certificate I'm trying to use up damnit.

WTF. Did you ever get the bike fixed? You just left everyone hanging in your thread you ungrateful homo!

:D

WTF. Did you ever get the bike fixed? You just left everyone hanging in your thread you ungrateful homo!

:D

I know, my bad. I'm fairly certain it's one of the coils, which I checked out and one seems to be bad. So I'm putting in new plugs and coils, which should be here Thursday. Another member on Kawiforums had the exact same issue and it looks like thats what I have goin on... I hope.

We can also play "tummy sticks."

I honestly had no idea what the hell you were talking about but so I had to look it up. What I found really makes me wonder.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tummy%20sticks

Is your last name Mulligan, Brian? (see post #3) :D

Edited by r1crusher

just wanted to remind everyone (now that the cut off date is past) that people arranged to have a clam bake and steaks, so i hope you got in on that. i got steak and crab legs. what did you get?

what's that? you didn't know? didn't get anything?

aww, that's really sad.