Nutcracker 200, southern Ohio

muddyrabbit

Getting close to that time of year again for the Nutcracker 200 Dual Sport & Adventure Ride weekend in Logan Ohio! Always a great event, put on by Buckeye Dualsporters, in association with the AMA and Ohio Motorized Trails Association. Camping, riding, pulled pork, what more do we need for a great weekend?

Here's the particulars for this years event:

When? September 22-23.

Where? Logan Ohio, 34070 Sutton Road.

<small></small><small>View Larger Map</small>

Where can I stay? Free camping on site is available, with showers! Tent or RV! Several motels close by as well.

What is included? Lunch and dinner on Saturday, Breakfast and lunch on Sunday.

What do I need? a street legal bike, and an A.M.A. membership.

What if I have a really loud exhaust? Then you are a tool and will piss off the crotchety old Marine running the event. This event uses trails on private land that the owners give special permission for every year and we want to keep it that way.

Will you post the sign up sheet here? Yes, as soon as I have it.

viewer?pid=explorer&srcid=0BxmUxEWFZSAvd1BEOHdBU3I5WTg&docid=fe90d2e40ebdd32363477ea29005cda1%7C3b3b1ed4f20f6a10fdae2ba08cd8ca76&a=bi&pagenumber=1&w=800

You can right click, save, and print (I think).

You can also download it here, CLICK ME.

Please help us pass the word and make this another awesome year for the Nutcracker 200! Proceeds benefit local volunteer fire departments, which is one reason there is so much community support for the event, and we are able to open up trail on private land for you!

2012 Nutcracker 200 Facebook Page, SHARE IT!

Edited by muddyrabbit

For anyone thinking about doing the dual sport, I can tell you it is going to be awesome. We have been working on getting the trails marked so nobody misses a turn. I will be back down there on Wednesday to hopefully tidy it all up. I will be riding sweep the day of the ride so if you see me on a yellow 02 WR426 you are riding too slow. :)