"bestlap" laptimer

RHill

R1 uses a sundial actually, works well for him. Rumor is Craig started using it at Nelson last weekend with his new bike too.

I borrowed it from KTM Brian and gave it back after one session! He said it was accurate but that was a big fat 400lb. hairy upper lipped crab infested lie.

:nono:

I didn't want to tell Craig it was off by like 3 hours because he was having a hard time keeping up with his novice group.

hmmm wonder if the AIM MyChron Light TG timer is any good....dont have time to research.

Your doing exactly what I did.

I was bidding on an AIM light then decided why mess with something that might not work with XT beacon.

I'm pretty sure Moto Series uses an XT beacon.

Wait till next race I will do the same. :p

Not anymore boya, on that slow new bike you got, you'll have to step it up. Actually what tires were you even running at Nelson, cuz that may have been a lot of it too?? Also being timid as it's not full track yet.

SELL THAT old Kawi to R1, it will still be too fast for him.

R1 you trying to hit grattan? My favorite track after Mid O, and that's just because Mid O is balla.

Actually Jennings was awesome, I need to put that up there, can't wait for this years trip to turn some serious lap times down there. Just hope the Buell guys are there again so I can show them how it's done.

PS, this thread turned back straight too fast, ghey it up. F*GS

Not anymore boya, on that slow new bike you got, you'll have to step it up. Actually what tires were you even running at Nelson, cuz that may have been a lot of it too?? Also being timid as it's not full track yet.

SELL THAT old Kawi to R1, it will still be too fast for him.

R1 you trying to hit grattan? My favorite track after Mid O, and that's just because Mid O is balla.

Actually Jennings was awesome, I need to put that up there, can't wait for this years trip to turn some serious lap times down there. Just hope the Buell guys are there again so I can show them how it's done.

PS, this thread turned back straight too fast, ghey it up. F*GS

You couldn't give me that Kawi after the shit it's been through already.

Not sure if I'm going up there that late in the season.

You couldn't give me that Kawi after the shit it's been through already.

Not sure if I'm going up there that late in the season.

Bro gotta go man, it won't be the same without you. Plus after Beaver running with you was a lot of fun, and then like Craig said we can prison shower, with all of us. It's a lot of fun, trust me, just be sure to drop the soap and pick it up slowly.

Plus your bike's running good now after the minor fix, as mine is too with the new radiator lol. Funny how much of a change a cooling feature makes on the bike. Next is to mount the ram air after getting some pics of it inside the bodywork and a good description of how to do it with some foam stuff to hold it.

I really wanted to hit PIRC in 2 weeks, but no way I can swing that right now, plus I haven't been home in 3 weekends, and am out this weekend too.

We need to plan a mass caravan to Grattan cuz that drive blows too.

This thread has turned into the Who's going to Grattan thread, which is ok by me since I already have a lap timer. We need to get as many people there as we can to show support for Todd and Motoseries, or next year we may not be back!

I'm in for the gang-bang, errr, caravan I mean.

This thread has turned into the Who's going to Grattan thread, which is ok by me since I already have a lap timer. We need to get as many people there as we can to show support for Todd and Motoseries, or next year we may not be back!

I'm in for the gang-bang, errr, caravan I mean.

FIRST!!!! You know my love for you runs deep, balls deep.

people, dont buy timers yet unless you find one for a good price. just wait til winter, everyone dumps their perfectly OK timers, warmers, gear, bikes, first born during winter. i have no idea why, but that's the pattern.

if you need something to tide you over until winter, just borrow mine or any of the many timer obsessed people in our pits. keep in mind, if you break it, you get it fixed or replace it.

i actually thought PIRC was this coming weekend, and was sad to find out it wasn't. i might actually do a street ride for once.