1990 Ford Bronco XLT (lifted) - $4,500

baptizo

I've decided to put my 1990 FSB up for sale.

CL ad link:

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/3252801689.html

1990 Ford Bronco XLT, 116,703 miles

302 EFI

Auto (AOD)

Auto 4x4

Factory tow package

3.55 factory gears

Pioneer head unit

PS/PB/CC/PW/PDL

A/C has been disconnected

Push button start (the actuator is broken in the steering column)

New driver's side window motor

New rear window motor purchased from the BGY (The Bronco Graveyard) and needs to be replaced

BDS 6" Suspension lift

General 35 inch M/T tires on Mickey Thompson 15x10's

Extended SS Brake lines (brakes were fully bled in May, 2011)

New fuel pump installed in January, 2011

New Accel plug wires, MSD cap & rotor, MSD coil, OEM IAC (will also include a new OEM TPS)

There's probably about 3,000 miles on the suspension and tires. Has the typical rear main seal leak, runs good with a recent tune-up, shifts good, 4x4 works, very little rust and mostly surface spots on the tailgate (typical).

This truck gets a lot of compliments wherever I go and is done right, very clean.

$4,500 obo

Cell three zero four-741-7335

5L25G35E33F53M83ldc95548840ee6fbe1339.jpg

5I95Ea5M93Gd3k53Hac953c6773ff017d1e63.jpg

5N25Ec5F23E43K53Gec958f10debaac2f1d04.jpg

5I55Y55F83Ka3J73H7c95d3a806af03d81490.jpg

Man, that's a good looking truck. Wish I was in a better position, I'd be making an offer. Take a 97 Sable straight up for it?

Thank you for the compliment, John.

I'm looking to recoup some of the $$$ invested in the rig so trades aren't an option.

Just to clarify, the truck has a rear main seal going bad and it's been leaking oil after shut down but that is not a fresh oil spill under it. I didn't see the point in hiding anything since it's mentioned in the ad.

I've been parking it in that spot for over a year now and it's clearly claimed it.

The oil is faithfully topped off for whatever that is worth.

I've taken the truck off of the market and plan to sort out a few issues like the RMS leak, rear window, and a couple of other minor issues.

I might put it back up for sale but the truck is too nice to sell at a loss even w/out addressing the minor issues and those that have inquired about the truck via CL are clueless about the truck's value.

Thank you to those that showed interest and of course, the nice compliments here (more were received today at the E-Check on Brown Street in Akron - it passed with flying colors with the original cat).