Cedar Point makes some room.

jester3681

It had been about 7 to 8 years since I had last made the trip there. I gave up trying to ride Top Fuel Dragster...every time I went, it broke down all day. After 3 times I just gave up.

And of course, this last time I was 75% through the line...and it breaks down. I told my kids I wasn't moving...and thankfully it started back up after an hour.

Wasn't worth the wait if you ask me.

There are still one or two newer rides I haven't been on yet. I'm just too old at this point to sit in a line for 2 to 2.5 hours.

It had been about 7 to 8 years since I had last made the trip there. I gave up trying to ride Top Fuel Dragster...every time I went, it broke down all day. After 3 times I just gave up.

And of course, this last time I was 75% through the line...and it breaks down. I told my kids I wasn't moving...and thankfully it started back up after an hour.

Wasn't worth the wait if you ask me.

There are still one or two newer rides I haven't been on yet. I'm just too old at this point to sit in a line for 2 to 2.5 hours.

Been up the last 2 years with my daughter. She likes the big coasters but is still afraid of them so we havn't been on a few yet (Top Thrill, Millennium, Maverick). Ofcourse it doesnt help we went on a weekend last time and the lines were 2+hrs for the big ones.

I guess next time I will just have to pay up for the Fast Lane :(

That more than doubles the price of a visit. :cry:

Craig

Been up the last 2 years with my daughter. She likes the big coasters but is still afraid of them so we havn't been on a few yet (Top Thrill, Millennium, Maverick). Ofcourse it doesnt help we went on a weekend last time and the lines were 2+hrs for the big ones.

I guess next time I will just have to pay up for the Fast Lane :(

That more than doubles the price of a visit. :cry:

Craig

My boys took me for my birthday, and they love to ride everything....I just can't sit in a line for 2 hours anymore, unless I was properly entertained. And even then...doubtful.

I scored a $25 ticket via Fatwallet which made the trip cheaper for me. I looked into the Fast Lane and nearly sh!t my pants at the cost. But...I'd consider if it I could get a good discount on the entrance cost.

I went on a Sunday, and it wasn't too crowded. If I go back next year, I'm going to try and make it during the week.

I am trying to go this weekend for the start of halloweeknds. It's not to too hot or too cold and most of the crowds are gone.

That's a good time to go. You can usually get off and on some of the big rides pretty easily. One of my boys is headed there this Saturday. If I didn't have grown up stuff to do I'd join him.

Go on a tuesday, wednesday or thursday, especially if it looks like rain. No lines for anything. The Dragster, that lousy maverick and milenium force took about 1/2 hour, everything else we walked right on.

This is what I used to do - I had season passes for two years. Even if there is some rain, as long as it's not a monsoon, you can still have fun - the only close the big stuff - Millennium and Top Thrill if I remember correctly.

Go on a tuesday, wednesday or thursday, especially if it looks like rain. No lines for anything. The Dragster, that lousy maverick and milenium force took about 1/2 hour, everything else we walked right on.

this. Went twice this summer and rode enough for two life times

I gave up trying to ride Top Fuel Dragster...every time I went, it broke down all day.

That ride is so ridiculous. I stood in line for about and hour and a half, then it broke down, I stood there for another hour, then we moved and I was 2 people away from a front seat ride, and it started raining, so I stood for another hour. Finally got on, and the car didn't make it over the top, so we came flying backwards towards the station so fast I couldn't hold my head up lol. It turns out that the car not making it over the top is actually pretty awesome, you get to ride it twice.

That ride is so ridiculous. I stood in line for about and hour and a half, then it broke down, I stood there for another hour, then we moved and I was 2 people away from a front seat ride, and it started raining, so I stood for another hour. Finally got on, and the car didn't make it over the top, so we came flying backwards towards the station so fast I couldn't hold my head up lol. It turns out that the car not making it over the top is actually pretty awesome, you get to ride it twice.

I had the same thing happen to me and I have to agree it was a pretty awesome ride.