BMW S1000RR vs Kawasaki ZX10R!

650ib

:lol: at the bmw celebration at the end, reminds me of me and my friends celebrating after a friendly battle. :lol:

That was so close that riders weight, tuck, etc won the race most likely. Races that close little factors win it, not bike. Every riders results would be different. Fun vid, thanks for sharing.

There's plenty of vids going either way for both bikes. This video means nothing without a list of mods. The Zx10r is super restricted to meet US noise requirements so they are only 168hp off the showroom floor.

The only thing that could have possibly made that video better...watching both of them slam into the back of a cement truck...

I get the anti-unsafe-behavior mentality but what makes you say something so negative.

I love the Beemer. I'd take it over a ZX10 any day though. I sense a serious reply. I'm just enjoying busting balls. I love to joke around, if you aren't like that then I'm not someone you should be talking to. ;)

True love is the MV Agusta F4 1000 though. My dream bike.

Edited by NinjaNick

I love the Beemer. I'd take it over a ZX10 any day though. I sense a serious reply. I'm just enjoying busting balls. I love to joke around, if you aren't like that then I'm not someone you should be talking to. ;)

True love is the MV Agusta F4 1000 though. My dream bike.

You funny, I sense seriousness in your in last reply, I justed the stated facts about the recall. I as well enjoy busting balls, specially keyboard tough guy..:D:D I never take anything serious on these forums, I'm here to have fun & joke around ...;)

Edited by gridelock

You funny, I sense seriousness in your in last reply, I justed the stated facts about the recall. I as well enjoy busting balls, specially keyboard tough guy..:D:D I never take anything serious on these forums, I'm here to have fun & joke around ...;)

Say what!? The internet ISN'T serious business? :D:cheers: