Need a limo. Know anyone?

idodishez

Need to rent a limo service for my gf's daughters 16th bday. Anyone know anyone who owns or works at a limo service? Or where I could rent the limo and drive it myself? (is that even allowed or do I need a CDL?). This will be in the Hillsboro area.

Nobama 2012

I saw one for sale on CL the other day... how much work are you willing to put into it? Seriously though, I doubt you'll find anyone that will let you drive their limo. As far as license, I believe it's just a standard deal, no CDL required.

I meant to rent. Just like renting a car. But wasn't completely sure if a CDL was needed. Guess it is, so nvm:)

Nobama 2012

Price is also an issue. She googled a few and they wanted like $750 for just a few hours (w tip). Was hoping that wasn't typical.

Nobama 2012

It isn't completely unreasonable, granted I live in a different area than you. Depending on what type of limo you get they are usually for 4 or 6 hours and vary in price as well. A Lincoln Towncar is like 2 bills for 4 hours and regular limo is like 4 bills for 4 hours from my experience. If you get a stretch Navigator or party bus then I would think 6 to 750.